Ark Manager help-me config [EN-US] [PT-BR]

Ark Manager help-me config [EN-US] [PT-BR]

Alguém por obséquio conseguiria me ajudar na dúvida que estou tendo? ( Já tentei de vários modos e mesmo assim não consigo. )

1º Como coloco eventos no Ark Manager? eu já tentei de vários jeitos, com várias aulas em fóruns e não to conseguindo, alguém teria algum tipo de vídeo ensinando? 

2º Como faço para aumentar o Craft das ferramentas, Que não seja em minhas mãos, Mas sim na mesa de ferreiro, fazer ferro mais rápido etc... Já tentei procurar e não consegui achar, Já vi em alguns Servidores Unofficial com essas opções modificadas os metais sendo feito mais rápido e tal compreende? se puderem me ajudar eu agradeço ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone please help me with the doubt that I am having? (I've tried it in a number of ways and I still can't.)

1º How to place events in Ark Manager? I've tried several ways, with several classes on the forums and I couldn't, does anyone have any kind of video taught?

2º How to do to increase the Crafts of tools, which is not in my hands, but on the iron table, makes it faster etc ... I've tried to search and I couldn't find it, I've seen it on some Unofficial servers with these modified options metals being made faster and does that understand? if you can help me I appreciate

( Sorry for any spelling mistakes, but I used the google translator to write in English, I don't have much knowledge in this medium. )

Archived