Transfering character and dinos on a rented Nitrado unofficial PC server...

Davidstator

Transfering character and dinos on a rented Nitrado unofficial PC server...

So, I recently rented a Nitrado server on my PC  for Ark for the Xbox One.  I changed settings to my liking, spawned some dinos, some gear, etc.. The time had come for me to try and play on another server (same as me, which was Valguero). 

I went to the obelisk, transferred my tame, but I noticed that there was no timer on it.  It just had dashes.  So then I uploaded my character and it gave me the "your character has been successfully transferred", and I got placed on the "Create New Character" screen. 

I took that as a success, and I went and searched for a new server and same map.  But as I was loading in and taken to the create new character screen, I selected download survivor, and my survivor WASN'T THERE.

I went back to my server, and I noticed that I had to create a new survivor... My survivor and my tames and item where all gone...

Does anyone know why it happened, or why it didnt let me transfer to another server? Or even let me download my survivor after it had given me the success popup?

Archived