pve Recruiting for boosted pve server ( pc ) 3 maps and more to come

2flow046

Recruiting for boosted pve server ( pc ) 3 maps and more to come

The Lost Dynasty (TLD) pve ( PC )

Hello, I am recruiting players for my pve ark servers. Currently running: The Island, Ragnarok, Valguero

Mods: s plus, castle keeps and forts
Valguero: has the map extension and abberation + extinction dinos

want to add human npc mods and others in the future (tried human npc but its not stable enough and kept on crashing the server)

8 times taming speed
3 times farming rates
Very low tamed dino hunger
baby mature speed 180
starvation and water drain 10 times lower than official

Im thinking about adding the olympus map as a pvp map.
In the future abberation, extinction and the genesis maps will also be added.

Looking for players wo just want to have a nice time playing pve. Im always open for suggestions from people who play on the servers concerning settings and mods. If there are enough players on the server(s) i will also organize events.
I'm from The Netherlands so i would prefer european players.
If you are interested i will mail you the server password.
Dino up/download is enabled as well as items and characters download.

my mail adress is arjanlemmens@icloud.com. contact me there for the servername and password and discord invite

I'm a casual gamer who also works so i wont play each day myself. Due to the hunger rates and the fuel consumption rate you can easily be inactive for 2 weeks or so and still have all your stuff.
Im 30 myself sop i would prefer people who are around that age or older. Want to create a nice and friendly community of ark players who just want to play casualy, help each other and enjoy the game

Previously i played with a group of friends on the servers. they choose to go and play other games. but for me the ark addiction is real haha.

New players will be given a dino (ill invite you to my tribe's main base where you can choose one from the breeding couples)

Archived