pve Heartbeat Cluster **10x Tame | 30x Breed | 4x Craft** Player level 250, Dino 480

Heartbeet

****Welcome****

Cluster Background

Peace and Relaxing servers to play at. We Think your mindset are like ours. Little older, little wiser. We try to balance up our servers to match a real Life.

A Cool thing you not see everyday is that we are part of a Supercluster. We have all maps x2. When you use a transmitter you can see our sister cluster, and our common Event servers. You are free to explore all the maps and build at any map in our Supercluster.

At Sundays we run Market where we all in the cluster can trade and buy dinos from all others surviviors at our public Marketplace.

Join Our Discord
Join by Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/gWHzNP9
Join by code: gWHzNP9

Join Our Instagram
Join by Link: https://www.instagram.com/heartbeatsupercluster
Join by name: heartbeatsupercluster

Join Our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pg/HeartBeatSuperCuster/

Maps
Ragnarok 20 Slots
Valguero 20 Slots
Extiction 10 Slots
Island 20 Slots
Aberration 10 Slots
Genasis 32 Slots
* You Have access to all maps in our SuperCluster

Max Lvl Player 250
* Boosted stamnia, weight at player
* Low Water and food c
onsumption 
* LVL 5 Unlocks Tek Generator and Transmitter to use
* You can learn all Engrams

Max Lvl Dino 480
* Food drain on tamed Dino is very low
* We have boosted stamnia, weight at dinos
* Max XP on Tamed Dino stamina, weight

Settings
- Difficulty set to 16x
- 4x XP
- 4x Harvest
- 4x Special XP 
- 4x Crafting
- 30x Breeding
- 10x Egghatch 
- 10x Taming
- 5x Stacking
- 3x Platformstructure limit
- Custom stacking at many items
- Longer day, shorter night
- Platform build can clip in terrain  (So you can build nice bases)
- Faster respawn of resoruces
- 30 days decay on tamed dinos
- Offline Damage protection is activated
- Low gas/element consumption
- You can craft Element from Ingots using Replicator

Other things:
- Custom drops at all Maps
- Custom Inventory in Alpha Rexes (better stuff and Chibis)
- We have custom spawns at some some maps
- Admins can paint none breedable Dinos for you. (Its very Expensive)
- We rotate all Wildcards Events like Easter when Wildcard do not have have any Events in progress

How To Join
In ARK game Menu:

1. Start ARK
2. Select "Join ARK"
3. Select "Unofficial PC Session" from the Session Filter
4. Filter "All Maps" and "PVE"
5. Search "Heartbeat" in the search bar

Welcome to Join!

hey man i have a server cluster going and i really need coding and pretty much most of what you have in game.ini coding and the breeding mating and egg hatching, plus i wass wondering if there is a way to make dinos stop at a certain level because my max wild dino is a 450 and the dinos go way higher than that i have seen a dino tamed be at like 1200. I am also in dire need of the food consumption like idk how to find the coding and honestly i dont have the time to watch videos for long periods of time.

Hey Redpanther

I think few server owners will share any code to others. Its like the heart of the server and make it uniq from other servers. Running servers are difficulty and you need to learn how to do it and how the codes works. It can be hard in the start, but read.. read and read. And you can make a custom good Server other players can like.

Iam sorry i can not help you with this. i wish you good luck with your new server.

Just recently created a Valguero server using survival servers on my PlayStation 4 would really like to cluster my server with others so that my son and I can jump maps and hunt for Dino’s instead of spawning in ones that are not on this map. We’re not PVP players we liked the aspect of building and breeding. So if there is a way to cluster in with the group. I would really like to know ,if you don’t want to respond in this discourse here,you can send me a message on Twitter @rolehitdie. Thank you

On 12/30/2019 at 6:03 PM, Colecash said:

Just recently created a Valguero server using survival servers on my PlayStation 4 would really like to cluster my server with others so that my son and I can jump maps and hunt for Dino’s instead of spawning in ones that are not on this map. We’re not PVP players we liked the aspect of building and breeding. So if there is a way to cluster in with the group. I would really like to know ,if you don’t want to respond in this discourse here,you can send me a message on Twitter @rolehitdie. Thank you

Iam sorry i can not learn you how you can cluster up your Playstation. We using XBOX and PC Store version of ARK.
But first you need to Create a Server, Nitrado host Playstation servers.  It should be a Playstation app there you can create a server. It is not so difficulty to set up server for Playstation. The hardwork starts when you want to customize things. 

Heartbeat Cluster is now a member in a Supercluster

What is a Supercluster?
A super Cluster is a cluster with two or more cluster in the same cluster. More maps for you to travel and explore.

Why is a Supercluster so good to have?
Two cluster working together are going to have more events, more players to trade. And Marketdays can be extended to be more then it have been before.
You can find all the maps in this cluster and have access to them using a Transmitter or a Obelisk. So all maps are now availible in Hearbeat Cluster using a transmitter or a Obelisk.

Welcome to Join over +100 player cluster :)

Do not miss our Super market at Sunday. Heartbeat + our sister cluster will have a Huge Market there you buy and sell your dinos. 
Our currency at this market is Metal Ingot.

We also working at our website. So we appoligize its not perfekt yet. But you can join our discord and Instagram and check out or fantastic Pictures from our cluster.

Marketday yesterday was a total Success. We had over 30 players at the market from both of our clusters. Happy Buyers and Sellers trade dinos. We have Market almost every Sunday. 

Whats coming up?
- Raptor race Next Saturday.
- Open house (survivors show there skills in build design)
- Hell Event (Dedicated Server with a map where we have spawned in bosses and very high level wild dinos for you to tame so you can bring them to our standard servers)

And the best part is... you con join and be a member In our PVE friendly PVE Clusters

NOTE: Are you a owner of Success Cluster and run PVPVE 24/7 servers? Interested to join our Supercluster? So we can offer a PVP solution to our PVE Cluster? Join our Discord and talk to ALF.

12 Race Surviviors run our Raptor Race Event last Night.
First price was a Tamed Alpha Raptor. Only Tamed Alpha Raptor in the cluster.

Today we run our Dino SuperMarket. We run this at our special custom Event Server.
Buy and Sell dino market. Our currency hare Metal Ingot. And you will find this server in our cluster list  when you have join our Servers. 

Draken136: Yes Sir!

23 - 27 we are running our popular Hell Event.
Hell Event is a Dedicated Server running a Map with very High Level of wild for you to tame and bring in to our clusters. Its not easy.. The hell Event include that we change and customize this ARK. Like we swap out rates  and ordinary things to more difficulty creature. We also add bosses to the world to spawn.  This Event is not a new player in ARK should join. This event is for very skilled and Experience players. 

We alsmost never tell what you can expect from a Hell Event. Enter and you will se what you are against.

This is the infomation from Game Leader Desginer of this Hell Event;

This is Hell Event. Yes there will be very high levels wild to tame and there will be special color dinos who not easy to find in any of our clusters. But its also a upside down ARK. We try to change things so much we can. And we try to hype it eery time we run a Hell Event.

This is a Server configurated to be so hard and mean it can be. You all need to be afraid and knowledge about how orginal ARK work do not always work at this event. So its a new experience and problems for all to solve.  And if you do not like this challange, you should not enter this Event

The only thing we not try to change is your character and your dinos you bring. So no wheight reduce this time. But we aware, its mabee not so easy to get out of this map as you think. But what do i know? Iam only one of many game leader in this hell who want to fock up your life. All admins have something special at this map, Its also PVPVE mode. Mean, other players can harm you and your tames. But its a low risk anyonone want to harm another player in our Community.  But there is always som troll out there, waiting to make a mess.

Solo Player have tribe up only for this Event. And that is a smart idea. Do not enter without support.

This is one of our most popular Events we run.
Welcome to prepare your self for this great Event!

Wildcard and Nitrado have Connection issues to all Servers.
We are aware of it, but can not do nothing about it. Some have problem, som other have no problems to join ARK servers.
Join our Discord if you need help to join us

We have added Island map to our cluster. But you have access to all Maps in our Super cluster.
Tomorrow we start our most popular Event. Hell Event, dedicated server with lot of High level dinos for you to hunt and bring to our standard server. There is also Event colors Pink, White and Red. Event colors from Valentins Event, rare colors combos at our clusters.

Its never to late to Join us. We are very friendly and have starterpack for you.

8th February we will have Open House event
Open up your base for the cluster to Show your skills in Buildning and Construction technology. And explain to those who are interested how you have thought about your base.
The best base/house will winn some nice construction prices, like underwater konstructions and Replicater and rare resources. 

Its not to late to be in this event, even if you are a new player at our cluster. The event is not about build some much Tek builning, its about the design and function.

The plan is also to make a YouTube video about this Event.

Genasis are coming
We are planing for the Genasis Server. And we will start with a 50 or 70 slot server. So Old and new player can join this new map.

Admin Team Welcome you to join

Draken. You should join our Discord Community. There we have a channel for surviviors who looking for a Tribe to join or want to set up a tribe.
Welcome to join and social with all the players who play at our clusters. :) See you there Dreken

Join Our Discord
Join by Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/gWHzNP9
Join by code: gWHzNP9

Archived