a few small quality of life suggestions

oddone30

Suggestion

a few small quality of life suggestions

1. sticky chat  if your talking in tribe stay talking in tribe till you decide to change it    having 4 keys for chat is just a pain   and maybe different alliance chat rooms and private messages would be nice

2. a new tek machine that allows you to upload dinos (losing access to the dino and the cryopod) that will "break down the dna" and produce eggs for kibble  the lvl or amount of a type of dino effects how often.   i believe this could further lower the amount of dinos out eliminating eggers

3. please give dung beatles some love allow them to track down and pick up dung  i shall name mine roomba

4. create a flag that the player spawns in with that allows him to claim a chunk of land  as he lvls he can upgrade that flag or more after a certain lvl but limiting them   to stop the pve land grab  (not my idea just adding to it)

5. please fix the engrams for like stone triangle foundation     why does it get its own folder and not be in with other stone?

6. please increase the metal water tank  i really dont wanna halve to make a ugly ass water pipe to my base 

7. make account bound skins craftable in there own engram folder  kinda sucks to have to kill myself to get a skin   or dump my skins every time i die (yes i know i can turn that off)

thank you for your time of reading this  and thank you for fulfilling my childhood dream of riding dinos

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived