Alliance System Is Currently BROKEN - Please Address

PrimalBeast

Suggestion

Alliance System Is Currently BROKEN - Please Address

The current alliance system is broken. Example Tribe A creates a alliance then invites Tribe B Tribe A is registered as using 1 alliance slot but Tribe B is not registered as using any alliance slot. This post a issue when you are hosting a Nitrado non-dedi server. I want 1 max alliance per tribe but the way the system is currently designed both Tribe A and B can have 2 alliances there are no ways to make it 1 Max alliance per tribe. The system should have been coded so if Tribe A and Tribe B both agree to alliance this is counted as 1 alliance on both sides. Currently the tribe doing the inviting is register as 1 alliance slot used the tribe accepting still has their alliance slot left. At the moment there are no ways to make it so I can have MaxAlliancesPerTribe=1
MaxTribesPerAlliance=2
I want each tribe to only have 1 alliance and max tribe per alliance to be 2, meaning both tribes make a max of 2 tribes per alliance. This is not currently possible. I don't understand how such a flaw got overlooked. This can't be intentionally and if it is it is very BROKEN. If I set MaxAlliancesPerTribe=1  MaxTribesPerAlliance=2 It doesn't work. Both has to be set to 2 but once set to MaxAlliancesPerTribe=2  MaxTribesPerAlliance=2 we run into the current issues we are facing. I have a 6 cluster operation going on with 4 man tribes but the alliance system is not working the way I want it too. I am currently not able to get a 1 alliance per tribe system going.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived