RussMafia

Suggestion

Building Improvements.

Hello Everyone, hope everyone is having a great morning, day, evening or night :)

I have decided to write this because I really like ARK and would like to see more of it in the future. 

So, i am a returning player, I only have 700h of game play on ARK and most of the game play is attributed to the (The Center) map. Outside of taming, collecting and eating dinos with other dinos ;) i really enjoy building. Since Devs added the S+ to the default game play the building has improved dramatically. (A gigantic Thank You to the Devs and the creator of the S+ Mod, who i believe is now part of the team if i am not wrong, /thumbs up). As the game continues to develop, more and more content is added but the actual building content. There are multiple types of ruins in the game that have part of the ruins that we have no access to. Why aren't you adding / allowing  us to use clearly visible parts of the ruins to build on to it or use those part to decorate our own built bases?sTHCCSu.png Look at these pillars. There are already created, allow us to learn them as ingrams so that we are able to build with them too. I am not asking you to develop new content, i am only asking you to allow us to use the buildings/environment that is already in the game. There many more other photos out there with ruins or buildings that we are not allowed to use. Reference Extinction (the city) that's a large project and i don't expect you to add items from it (not that my one voice really matters). 

Well that is all I wanted to share with you and the community. Maybe we can change that ;)

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived