Add Maiasaura to all Arks and make breeding easier.

ArkBrony

Suggestion

Maiasaura, meaning good mother lizard, should be added to make breeding easier, and add more biodiversity to the in game ecosystem. (I know one dinosaur isn’t exactly more diversity, but it does technically count. And anyone who’s ever tried breeding on an online server knows that even if your a big name tribe, unless someone is on 24/7, meaning unless you have a ton of members, and/or free time, it’s nearly impossible to do successfully. And I’m not even including the imprinting.). Tamed females could make a nest upon command, only once. This nest could hatch any one fertilized egg at a time, much faster than normal, and the hatched Dino could remain in nest until adolescences to receive a similar boost to maturation speed. Mate boosted Males set to wander with food in the inventory could act as a feeding trough for babies and juveniles only. Obviously with this skill set it would be in huge demand as a tame, so of course it should be more difficult to tame. I was thinking breeding only, wild Maia nests could be found on plains, banks and beaches, and maybe occasionally in deserts and forests. Each could contain up to 5 fertilized Maia eggs, taking them would enrage two nearby untamable Maiasauras. If you manage to kill them or escape, it’s as easy as hatch and raise, depending on luck and if you can raise them and keep them alive, you could conceivably only have to do That once.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived