Improving Scorched Earth

RSKqz

Suggestion

I believe that scorched rather should have improvements to be on par with the other maps. By improving scorched earth it will make more player want to play the maps increasing sales and more players will enjoy the game. 

There are many way to improve scorched earth, such as;

Add a new structure called ‘Reinforced Adobe’ this structure will be slightly weaker that normal metal wall. However, this will save players time making them enjoy the game more rather than having to go through the  struggle of double walling evening so they don’t die in there base  

I also think there should be more caves as that will increase map popularity in-turn increases sales.

Next, I believe pteranodons and griffins should be added as when scorched earth was made movements speed in bird was possible. However, after various update this is no longer possible. As birds have limited movement speed without pteranodons or griffins getting wyvern eggs is pretty much impossible.

In addition, I think the map should have more consistent high levels. This would put it on par with rag which is a free map.

Finally, I think windmills shouldn’t take damage from flame arrows. However, from balancing issues this should only happen on scorched earth and if a tribe has more than 1 windmill in a radius they will slowly start to lose health.

I strongly agree, and people I have spoke to also strongly agree that by making these changes not only will you make the game much more enjoyable, it will dramatically increase sales and profits.  

I have many more ideas on how to make money such as customisation. 

Please contact me: Ziggywicks2004@gmail.com

Your sincerely,

Ziggy Wicks

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived