No Tame Improvements

D00DLEMAN149

Suggestion

Hello good people at Wild Card! I hope you're all having a pleasant day.

I'd like to focus my suggestion on an area of the game that doesn't get much attention and that is the cluster of Official No Tame servers.

These servers offer a few bonuses to survivors since the option of having friendly dinos is disabled. We currently have an added weight boost per level but have a mitigated movement speed boost per level, just to name some differences.

What I am proposing today includes the following:

• Tweaking the weight boost from 15 per level to 20 per level (would make the resource grind that much easier)
  • Adding machine gun turrets to the game mode instead of just Plant X (this would make defending a place actually an option)
  • Add No Tame servers to Primitive Plus
  • Add some No Tame PVE servers
  • Remove saddles from the learn-able engram options and remove them from all drops on No Tame servers
  • Make the delivery crate craft-able for No Tame servers without having to use Extinction materials (again, helps with the material grind)
  • My last point is perhaps my most interesting, add a Jackhammer just for No Tame servers (Have it function similarly to the Chainsaw except that it gathers Metal and Stone at an accelerated rate much like the Chainsaw gathers Wood and Thatch; Have it run on gasoline and weigh 20 pounds)

I hope you'll consider some of my suggestions and I look forward to what the community has to say about them.

From all of us in the No Tame community, I hope you have a great day.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived