10xPVP CLUSTERED/Custom Beacons/Small Tribes/+MORE! PS4

The Howling Lands & The Timeless Forest
Adventure is key and combat is the goal.

Welcome to a Boosted 10x Small Tribe PvP Ragnarok and Aberration CLUSTERED Servers! 

These servers are for solo people OR small tribes who enjoy a slightly 10x boosted server so they don't have to spend hours/days grinding metal, taming, or waiting hand and foot for babies to mature while filling troughs inconveniently throughout the night. This is your paradise to use the experience you've gained playing Ark in the past and use it here to set up that dream base/boat you've always wanted. Beacon drops have been customized for PvP and to have items from Aberration/Extinction, also be on the look out for those rare Red Ringed beacons because they alone have the only chance to hold Cryopods. 

I am the ONLY admin of this server and I do not abuse any form of commands if I rarely do use a command Admin log is on public/global so the server will know of it. We have now added some Aberration and Extinction tames at a rare spawn chance and their respective saddles and saddle bp's available in beacon drops on Ragnarok. We will increase slots immediately if we see a spike in Survivors.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me at PSN: TinyMononoke
I speak english, but can translate many different languages if it is easier for you. ? 

Server Name: The Howling Lands
Server Name: The Timeless Forest

Ragnarok/Aberration

10x Harvesting
10x Exp
10x Taming
10x Maturation
2x Platform Placements
NA East Server Base

14 Slots on Both for now

• 2 weeks later...
  • TinyMononoke changed the title to 10xPVP CLUSTERED/Custom Beacons/Small Tribes/+MORE! PS4

Archived