desova Help, Add Dinos from Extinction to Ragnarok

Adding other dinos to your server can cause problems so be careful when using the code.  First you need to know where you want your extinction dinos to spawn in ragnarok.  The maps have serveral location markers to use as a spawn in point.  Then you have to decide their spawn in weight.... how man will spawn in the map.  You don't want to overrun your server with stray extinction tames.

Video explaining and showing you specifics

On 09/03/2019 at 10:59, Digitus78 said:

Adicionar outros dinos ao seu servidor pode causar problemas, portanto tenha cuidado ao usar o código. Primeiro você precisa saber onde quer que seus dinos de extinção apareçam no ragnarok. Os mapas têm marcadores de localização serveral para usar como um ponto de spawn. Então você tem que decidir seu spawn em peso ... como o homem irá aparecer no mapa. Você não quer sobrecarregar seu servidor com nomes de extinção perdidos.

Vídeo explicando e mostrando detalhes

Thanks for helping, but since I do not speak English, I could not understand the video .....
Searching, I got a command, but it did not work. Can you tell me what's wrong? ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer = (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString = "DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest ", NPCSpawnEntries = ((AnEntryName = "CorujaSpawner", EntryWeight = 0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings = ("Owl_Character_BP_C "))), NPCSpawnLimits = ((NPCClassString = "Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow = 0.02)))

Archived