Request

TitanSide

Hello, I'm 23 and a active ark player (I do work for the navy; 530am-2pm, and go to the gym frequently - but i'm on Ark otherwise) with about 2 years of experience. Currently level 60 on PvP official (I was on PvE just enjoying building / taming but it's getting boring). Looking to work with the Marauders to achieve goals and maintain a solid tribe! I enjoy resource farming / crafting / taming if I could be assigned one of those jobs. I don't mind putting in the work, as long as I get to tame a few dinos and hopefully keep them safe! Hope to hear from yall! I'm located in WA so i'm on pacific time.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2019 at 2:20 PM, TitanSide said:

Hello, I'm 23 and a active ark player (I do work for the navy; 530am-2pm, and go to the gym frequently - but i'm on Ark otherwise) with about 2 years of experience. Currently level 60 on PvP official (I was on PvE just enjoying building / taming but it's getting boring). Looking to work with the Marauders to achieve goals and maintain a solid tribe! I enjoy resource farming / crafting / taming if I could be assigned one of those jobs. I don't mind putting in the work, as long as I get to tame a few dinos and hopefully keep them safe! Hope to hear from yall! I'm located in WA so i'm on pacific time.

Hey! Apologies for the very late reply, I have only just started to get back into ark, and want to start the tribe again.

Good to hear from you. I understand that you have a job (in the navy, wow :D) and I also understand that you can't be on at certain times... that's totally fine!! 

Message me on PSN: hjkussswweeeer // I will give you the server if you are still interested in joining!

Hope to see you on ark soon!

P.S. I'm a fellow Aussie

- Waterwolf / Leader of The Marauders

Archived