Question about PVE base location

MicheaBoab

Recently me and my tribe ages decided to move our base. And we have couple location we can choose from.

Before we actually starting to build on those spot I have a question about those spot, First We  are playing on PVE Server (the island) Unlike PVP we can build wherever we want and it’s PVE so we can’t build on where the resource spawn and also inside the cave which block others, I know for sure right now we can’t build at the cave entrance and on top of the mountain where metal usually spawned, but  there is also other spot that also have resources spawned where people can also build on it like the underwater resource cave( those have XP notes and spawn crystals oil and pearls) as where as those small island in the snow biome where penguins spawned.

Is there form or list that covered which spot is consider as resource spot and we can’t build on it. Or if we can build on it then it’s not a resource spot.  

We don’t want run into get banned because we accidentally built on a spot that we should not build on.

Archived