ps4 (PS4)ImScrandii's 24/7 Island Boosted PvP

ImScrandii's 24/7 Island Boosted PvP

Hey guys! I started up a server a few days ago and wanted to invite you guys to come check it out! Bring your friends and have fun! Its not the typical "BOOSTED" server... it has a slight boost. Its made more for the people that are done with the typical grind of official servers but still want that type of vibe! If that sounds cool to you, keep reading on about our options, events, and much more!

How to join? 1. Go to Unofficial PC Sessions 2. Type "Scrandii" in the search bar(Without the Quotations) 3. Click on ImScrandii's 24/7  Boosted PvP server and press join! Easy as 1,2,3!

Boosts:

20x harvesting

5x Taming

10x maturing/raising

Modded Supply Drops!

24/7 Up Time

Also Remember its PvP so raiding is 100% allowed but dont be crying if you get raided back! 

Admins are FAIR! We dont abuse power! You can raid us if you feel like you are up to the task and you never have to worry about us raiding you.. We just watch over the server!

Events:

We host random events everyday like Scavenger Hunts, Dodo Fights, and Admin Raids!!

Its Super Fun! Make Sure to be there everyday to earn sick dinos, insane loot, and much more!

Rules/Extras

Follow my twitch to get a free starter mount! If you sub to my channel ill give you a Starter Pack!(Bird,Building Supplies,Weapons, and more!) twitch.tv/imscrandii

My admin and i have worked super hard to get this server up and running for you guys to have fun so please follow these simple rules to show that you guys are enjoying it!

1. Dont be rude to anyone in the server.. should go without saying

2.Listen to the admins. We are always fair so please listen when we say something.

3.NO RACISM OR SEXISM(we all just wanna play ark LoL)

4. Dont spam admins to give you loot, that ruins the whole point of the game! we appreciate grinders and reward them when we see it!

5. Lastly, HAVE FUN!!! Make friends guys, be in chat, ask for trades, be helpful, and lets get a little community going!

InGame Purchases:

You may contact and admin about purchasing items, dinos, admin, and much more! 

Every donation goes into Keeping the servers up and running and possibly adding clusters in soon!

Contact admins via tribe chat in the server! 

Admins:

ImScrandii

Capt Holley

Archived