Rubberbanding since update?!?

Pry

Please see video below:

I have destroyed wild dino's, reduced dino numbers on server, enabled "Stasis Keep Controllers" (I have loads of extra memory on the server).

Server Specs:
Intel Core i7 7700K @4.9GHz
64 GB DDR4 2400MHz
900GB NVMe SSD Storage
1GB UP/DOWN Internet Connection (Housed in Red House, London)

All 6 servers use ~15-30% CPU and ~30GB of memory total.

Any suggestions on what could be causing this or is it just the update as all 6 were fine pre-patch but since this rubberbanding has just become stupid.

Does your servers dedicated have the lag when someone use the crossark. Because i do some investigation for my server and each time a player transfert with many object they have some rubberbanding. They have any problem when player joint diretly a specifique dedicated server into the crossark. I tested to transfert without object onto the player and i see a difference for the rubberbanding

It seems to be constant yet the cpu stays well below 40% and memory usage on the servers stays sits at around 2 - 4GB per server. I do have them all clustered but the rubber banding even affects me to the point at which the game is unplayable... Go to hit dino that is hitting you... you miss everytime as when you hit the dino isn't there but then when it hits it is... very bloody annoying! Could it be network related with my host? But then the rust server on the same box has no lag or issues (small island for testing) so I don't think it's network related or that server would exhibit the same issues...

Archived