Newbie settings question

UncleRicky

Hello people! I'm new to the community, been playing for just over a month, (single player Ps4), and I have some questions about the difficulty settings for higher lvl dinosaurs. I've tried raising the default setting to 5.0 (I was told this would give me 120s), done the wold Dino wipe, and 1) my difficulty settings keep resetting to 1.0, and 2) I'm still not seeing high level animals, other than the odd 100+. I've seen people say to check the single player settings box, and others say uncheck it. I'm lost 

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, UncleRicky said:

Hello people! I'm new to the community, been playing for just over a month, (single player Ps4), and I have some questions about the difficulty settings for higher lvl dinosaurs. I've tried raising the default setting to 5.0 (I was told this would give me 120s), done the wold Dino wipe, and 1) my difficulty settings keep resetting to 1.0, and 2) I'm still not seeing high level animals, other than the odd 100+. I've seen people say to check the single player settings box, and others say uncheck it. I'm lost 

Make sure the “maximum difficulty” setting is enabled in line with the server difficulty at 1.0. This will allow dinos to spawn up to level 150, then wild dino wipe.

Archived