video Webseries I have started to work on, Would love some ideas?!

JRNetwork

Hey guys,
Recently I started a YouTube project for my gaming community. I've never really done much in the land of editing videos and said I'd get in to it as I've always wanted to work with video content.
Since I started, I've started to really get in to editing and creating videos.

I've called the web-series JRTV. It showcases my communities fails and feats in their gaming sessions. All content is user submitted so it's fresh. I edit the clips, put my spin on things.

My latest video is here:

Please take a look, I'll take constructive criticism. I understand this may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd love to know what you think would make it better.

I'm looking for more people to submit clips that I can work with. We accept any gaming footage from any game, but I want to get more ARK footage. ( I think so far I have only had one clip submitted for ARK)

If you have any good clips to send in and to be featured please send them here: https://jrnetwork.net/jrtv/submission/?do=form or comment below / PM me with a link that I can use.

If I use your clip I will feature your Twitch, YouTube, Steam or Gamertag within the video and in the description

Thanks for taking the time to read and maybe watch my videos, interested to see what you think about my content. I'm open to people adding me / messaging me also if they want to speak about things too:)

Archived