Holiday events on Nitrado

I have an issue that I can't quite figure out. This last weekend we tried to activate the valentine's day event as a reward for population growth. We tried both using the check box as well as inserting "-vday" into the ini. We tried each separately as well as together to no avail. No stat boosts and no colors. We think that it was only intended to use during valentines. If I am wrong please correct me, if anyone has any idea how to activate these events I would be greatly appreciative.  Thanks in advance.

Guest DJRone89
14 hours ago, ItzGreenDawg said:

I have an issue that I can't quite figure out. This last weekend we tried to activate the valentine's day event as a reward for population growth. We tried both using the check box as well as inserting "-vday" into the ini. We tried each separately as well as together to no avail. No stat boosts and no colors. We think that it was only intended to use during valentines. If I am wrong please correct me, if anyone has any idea how to activate these events I would be greatly appreciative.  Thanks in advance.

The valentines day event has been and gone so while the option is still there, you can’t activate it.

The easter event could have been activated but will likely be disabled in the next server update.

Archived