24/7 PVPVE Xbox One Server - We're looking for new players.

DHG Hacker: My Server Is Up 24/7 Called BirdArkServer Add Me My GamerTag Is PewdiePie4189

Rules: No Spawn Killing No Offline Raiding No Bambi Killing no raiding or killing without armour or weapons basing with more than 15 People Is Not Aloud teamkilling base camping like I said this server is for fun and is hosted 24/7

GT: iG Pricey Jr

Im 17 years old from the Uk and looking for a stable and well hosted server to play on. I have only been playing alone due to tamng taking too long on official servers but getting bored of playing alone. Im mature and will respect the players and rules. I have 1 friend who may also like to join if thats okay. 

2 minutes ago, iGPricey said:

GT: iG Pricey Jr

Im 17 years old from the Uk and looking for a stable and well hosted server to play on. I have only been playing alone due to tamng taking too long on official servers but getting bored of playing alone. Im mature and will respect the players and rules. I have 1 friend who may also like to join if thats okay. 

adding

• 1 month later...

Me and 2 friends are looking for a new server we are all 14 experienced players been in loads of alpha tribes official and diedicated 

im the Oldest and most expienced:

Gumz the kid 01 

Ollie is a born leader we have shared a lot of tribe as leader 

his a great pvper:

ollywilliam

Jr is a newest player pretty nooby but learning faster then I did great for Collecting supply's 

IM1XTAP3

Archived