pvp pvp ragnorok and pve center and abberation cluster long term servers

videogame16

I am hosting a  xbox ragnorok server by nitrado. it is pvp with orp. only one admin who plays legit, and does not raid unless attacked.    there are wild 300 dinos, easter event is also active and character and tamed dinos can lvl up 200 times. stats are boosted. 25x tame, 20x gather, 50x  maturation, 75x hatching. instant crop growth and custom  drops and all engrams are unlocked including tek. the only rules are no building on major resources, and no attacking the community tribe hells angels tribe.(not accepting any more pve tribes or admins so don't ask).  there is now a pve center server and aberration server in the cluster. the day of the server from this post is 6902. but the server is always renewing via auto decay timers and will NEVER be wiped. white through purple drops also drop element along with the normal boosted stuff.  I also have events recorded for my youtube channel and will occasionally record on the server. look for mrawsomexx in the search bar in the unofficial pc sessions list, or just type mr

Archived