horizon 24/7 Boosted PS4 Dedicated Server - Horizon

Hello potential members! I run a 24/7 always online player dedicated on my other PS4 Pro called Horizon.

The server is on Ragnarok and is a PvP server. Offline raiding is enabled. It is set to max difficulty and wild dino stats have been set to 1.6 (except damage) to make it a bit harder. We generally want more long term players to join and build up and have a good time helping others, pvping, etc. Anything you can do on an official server, you can do here. No admins are going to punish you for simply playing the game. 

We all have jobs and the server is boosted to accommodate the little downtime we have. Stats are:

2x Experience

2x Player Stats

5x Taming (We have lives Wildcard lol) and Maturity/Eggs

2x Corpse/Item Decomposition

2x Crops

2x Resources/Health

Anything that isnt listed above is at default values. The server has no password and is open to all. Feel free to bring anyone you want. If your interested in joining - add SuperKaveXRR41 (the server account) and you can join the server directly through him for sweet easy access. My account is KaveXRR on Playstation if you need anything else. If you have any questions feel free to ask! We hope to see you on the server!

Archived