My name is Natasha and I run a Dedicated 24x7 server on Ragnarok. NO ADMIN.

Hello, my name is Natasha and I am the owner of a PS4 Dedicated server that is up 24/7 on Ragnarok Primitive+. This server is run on a pc and will show up under PC session. We do pay for a nice server to optimize the experience of our players. The server is Survive This! Having trouble finding us in the list? This happens a lot and is a common bug just add Natasha2040 and join from your friends list. (: We eventually will like to expand our server to have multiple servers with maps connected through cross Ark. That way you can travel to the island, scorched earth, and aberration.

SERVER RULES:

There are NONE!  Build WHEREVER you would like, tame any dino, raid and make allies! We wanted to create a world full of collaboration with your friends and allies and also maybe a few envious enemies. Be the king of the mountain or have a whole Island to yourself, but be sure to put your defenses up as some people may be jealous of your territory. There are no admins.

SERVER STATS:

This server is boosted in certain ways but we strive to keep it realistic and immerse you in the survival experience. Taming is boosted 3x; we feel that you should not have to wait too long to tame a dino, but we also want kibble to still be beneficial. We have also boosted everything to do 50% more damage, including characters, tames and wild dinos, but enough to keep it balanced and not overpowered. Maturation rate is 1.2x, resource gathering is 1.5x however there are a lot more resources per item (a boulder will feel more like you are gathering a boulder and not a sponge filled with rocks ), This is to add to the realism of what gathering would actually feel like. It is on max difficulty. We have  bonus XP for killing, crafting and taming. Character stats are not boosted.

Events, collect rare colored dinos::egg:

I will be holding events throughout the server where Rare colored dinos and competitions will take place. Compete for great prizes and be the first to tame a one of a kind dino! The competitions will start when we have enough players. Competitions such as boxing, gladiatorial combat, dodo fights, a hunt for the golden dino, racing and more! We are currently working on an arena to hold events that will be open to the public. Be the best and become alpha of the arena and in our hall of fame!

Our page on Nitrado:

We have a page on Nitrado where you can comment, view the server, pictures and new updates. If you like this server and would like to see it continue to be run you can always help by donating on our Nitrado page if you would like. (These funds all go into the Nitrado account that pays for their services) To visit our page just follow this URL : https://Nitrado.net/s/survivethis. 

QUESTIONS?::Sabertooth:

If you have any questions about the server or need anything at all you can PSN me at Natasha2040.  We can add you to the group chat with all of the active players on our server as well.  I do check my PSN messages throughout the day. That is the best way to contact us for anything. (We do not give ourselves admin privileges, and we will not have any admins, nor will we be giving handouts to ourselves or others... We work for everything we have and feel like all things in the game should be earned) (:

I want to say THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to read this. I hope to see some of you on the server! All are welcome and the more the merrier. Have a great day, Natasha:Jerblove:

Been playing on this server quite a bit over the last few days. The settings a great. The boring tasks have just enough boost to see you though it but with risks increased as the dino damage is more. I have also noticed a lot more high level dinos spawn here. I'm hoping more European players join. But it doesn't matter as we only need a some more players in to unlock extra maps. There's a group chat and a good, solid, (but small atm) community here. There also will be an arena going up soon, so we can do an event day which was always great last server that Natasha had up. Hope to see you in there.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best servers to play on for both experienced and beginners. If you can't put up with official severs and  want to play the game peacefully then this sever is for you. They got alot of players here so enjoy yourself and try not to get into trouble or its going from 0 too 100 real quick. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived