(Xbox) Too many trolls make this game not fun anymore

ProjectDanny

So I been playing my server 484 on Xbox one since it started it's now past day 100+ in my server and we are one of the strongest tribes with the highest dinosaurs... but because of trolls we have given up...

We have always been a peaceful tribe and have never raided (it's a pvp server) except for killing trolls who ruin people's fun

We setup fun events for the server and made a huge arena for it

on Fridays it was Dodo Fighting Championship winner gets 1000 ingots

Saturday it's Dilo Fighting Championships

Sunday it's boxing matches

But every event we get a troll who uses gas on us and steals our things... so we setup guards and defence... Then when we offline they destroy the arena ruining the fun for everyone...

The trolls have no base and can never be found...

Then they setup metal foundations... everywhere.... and I mean everywhere and now their is no more metal spawning anywhere... everyday all resources of all tribes are spent destroying these foundations so we can get resources

We go sleep next day all foundations are back and no wild dinos or resources can be found... YAY. ..

The server is dead now and on Saturday is 9/70

Trolls killed it for us... sorry but we quit

Look at the activity log and see WHO has been destroying your stuff,  look at the pillars and see WHO is placing them.  Share that info with the other tribes and go out and destroy there bases to stop production. 

You say your a big tribe with good relations with others for the dodo fights so how come you dont even know whos doing it (keep refering them as trolls).  They are using guerilla tactics on you and you seem to be letting them.   Arc is a very open world where you can do many things in many different ways. 

Man up and fight for your server,  you wont get any sympathy here.  We all have to fight for our right to play. 

Archived