ps4 TerraNova 24/7 - Boosted

Server Name: TerraNova247

Time: All Day, Everyday. (24/7 Server)

Console: PS4

Creation Date: Oct. 31, 2017

Boosts: XP, Harvesting, Breeding, Taming, Hatching, Gathering. Animals Movement Speed. 

Hello! How is everyone? It’s nice to have you here. TerraNova is looking for some active players to get my dedicated server running pretty good. We are very friendly and helpful. We help each other out a lot in this server. Have you ever been to a Unofficial Server? I basically run it the same but it has boosts instead of running it normal.

We do trades here. If you want something and any other tribe has it and willing to trade it for something. That’s what you can do. We also do events it being wyvern giveaways or armor giveaways. Or resource giveaways.

This community server is to make it to where all players that come in, will enjoy the game and just have fun. We focus on socializing and good attitudes to one another. The server runs all day. There will be days though that it will shutdown for an hour but that is just where I’m shutting off the system to cool it down so I won’t burn up my PS4.

Our rules are simple:

Be respectful to one another, meaning no arguing, fighting, yelling, making rude comments or statements to one another.

If someone is taming something do not kill it or steal it from them. 

This server is PvE for now, but when we start up PvP times. Do not touch the alpha base. If it is to be bothered you will be banned from the server. Meaning the animals or base itself is to not be tampered with. I’ll let you guys PvP. But I don’t PvP. You can bring each other’s bases down at your most hearts desires and wishes. But the alpha base is strictly off limits.

Do not spam the chat. It’s annoying and disrespectful.

Trading is okay, but make sure you trust the person. You can also send me to be a overwatch Incase. (If you scam people from trades, you will be banned. Not only is it disrespectful. It’s illegal in my server.)

Do not build in someone’s base or steal things out of there base. Unless you are raiding it during PvP

Do not steal from Alpha base period or you will be removed.

Other then that, have fun and enjoy the server. If you for some reason can’t find the server add the server. And I’ll send you an invite out. ‘LittleTurtleLady’

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Archived