Popular Nitrado [XB1] 24/7 Boosted Rag PVP Server (ORP, Shop, Events, Bounties)

BoostedARK143

Refer to Bottom for Instructions to Join

Welcome to BoostedArk143!

This server will be run from Nitrado (Starting with 32 slots, Increasing to 50 soon), and will be up 24/7.

We welcome all players who want to build up and play PvP without having to play for hours.

That being said, there are some rules in place to help ensure PvP remains PvP

Discord Link: discord.gg/TXuqScM

Donation Link: fcayp6ku

Rules:

1. Passive killing is not allowed on this server. We respect the time it takes to tame and don't appreciate losing hours of work from a few grenades.  Exceptions: Dino's being ridden and/or being used to attack whistled to passive in combat are still fair game.  Also, dinosaurs that are killed as a result of exploding through structures are not subject to this rule. Passive Dinos can still be tranquilized for saddles and loot.

2. No foundation or pillar spamming or glitch spot building. Any player found to be doing this will be immediately banned and their resources shared amongst the server. 

3.  Building inside any of the caves with artifacts in them is not allowed.

4. No foundation/crafting structures wiping. This includes smithies, forges and other crafting structures. Any structure that is pin coded/locked is allowed to be demolished.

5. Players can be caged for 30 minutes, or if raiding they can be caged until the raid finishes.

6. No griefing or trolling. Examples are repeatedly picking people up for no reason, or wiping everyone you find. This being said, picking people is still a game mechanic and please do not complain to the admins if you get picked, as there are already so many ways to make people drop you. Although this rule is vague, you can always ask an admin to step in  if you see another player doing something along these lines.

Video Evidence is your best friend! Please take a quick clip while breaking into bases to clear up any doubts

These rules (except number two) are based on a three strike policy:

Strike One: Warning with Compensation for affected tribe

Strike Two: Base location revealed on Discord (Bounty on your base) with Compensation for affected tribe

Strike Three: Ban and the server players get to share all  the resources:)

Player Stats:

Health: 2x (20 per point)

Stamina: 5x (50 per point)

Oxygen: 10x (100 per point)

Speed: 1.5x (3 per point)

Melee: 2x (10 per point)

Fortitude: 10x (20 per point)

Torpidity: 2x (4 per point)

Server Stats:

Max Difficulty: Enabled

Xp Boost: 10x

Taming: 6x

Resource Harvesting Rate: 3x

Dino Harvesting Rate: 6x

Egg Hatch: 20x

Mature Speed: 40x

Mating Interval: .8x

Water Drain: Disabled

Build Anywhere: Enabled

ORP: On Monday-Friday (see explanation)

Dino Stats have been slightly modified to increase flyer speed, stamina and make weight infinite.

If you need to know more stats, message an admin

Explanations: Taming is low enough to keep emphasis on kibbles and better meats, but boosted enough so you won't be waiting for hours. Wyvern's are pesky to raise and feed, and with these stats the babies will grow on their own without needing food. That being said, they will still take a bit to grow up. The harvesting rate is in place to help you get big faster, and help you recover from raids without having to grind for days. Dino stats will be slightly modified to compensate for slow flyer speed and stamina (weight will be infinite). Offline Raid Protection will be enabled Monday morning through Friday morning for the first week. This is in place because the server is starting on Monday, and we want to give people time to build up over the first week. After this, it is up to the community to decide whether they want to keep ORP or not. No clip building has been enabled to get rid of pesky building problems.

All stats are open to suggestion 

Events will be run on weekends on our server, with loot for available for the winners (Events hosted at Green Ob)

Spike Maze: Metal Spikes will form a small maze and the fastest survivor to get through wins!

Death Pit: High level Gigas will be placed into a pen with all the participants. The one who survives longest wins! (PvPvE Encouraged;))

Vault Drop: A vault full of goodies will be placed at a specified location, and the people who blow it up get the loot inside

Purlovia Scavenger Hunt: Purlovia's will be hidden in an area all containing loot, with one containing extra rare loot

More Events will be added over time, if you have an idea for one feel free to comment in the discord!

Admins: 

There will be active admins on this server including me. We aren't here to harass you and will never spawn anything in except for events. Everything the admins have were collected and crafted.

We will always be online on the weekends, but you won't see us on much during the weekdays. The admin base can be raided, but don't expect us to not raid back;)

Admin Logging is enabled to ensure the admins don't use commands without you knowing

Donations: Nitrado Servers do not come free of course and a recurring monthly bill is a lot to foot for someone in school . If you are in a position to donate to boost the server,  we would greatly appreciate your support. The donation link is fcayp6ku and you can donate through the Xbox Nitrado app or the Windows 10 Nitrado app. People who donate on the server get access to re-painted dinos and rare skins (Nothing to give any pvp advantage of course). Feel free to send me a message if you're having trouble! There are also cyber monday deals on server boosting till tomorrow.

Dino Shop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1suNpAExnuIUKkWbj3hPZ-BwsEH163CjZrfB5RnbrKMo/edit?usp=sharing

Prices are also available to view on Discord. 30% off everything for solo tribes, and weekly sales up to 30% off also occur. This week has a 30% discount on Sabertooths.

Miscellaneous Info/FAQ:

Banned Engrams: Bronto Saddle, Titanosaur Saddle

Leedsichthys has been effectively disabled and structure limit has been increased to make raft bases a thing again.

Plans for a community center and beach house are in place. 

Schedule: The server will be up 24/7, and will restart to dino wipe at 3 am (CT). Any other restarts will be announced on the discord.

The Broodmother and Megapithecus can be spawned in as long as you collect all the artificats and materials.

To join the server, just search "Boosted" into the "Unofficial PC Servers" section in the game menu and find our server name or message an admin for help!

PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES FIRST BEFORE JOINING!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me or leave a comment in the discord:

Discord Link: discord.gg/TXuqScM (Not required to join but highly recommended, Server base bounties, events and restart info will be posted here)

Admin GT's: Sirpiranha, Th3Tru3born, SedativeCat

**Update**

Some people have had trouble with getting in the server getting stuck on the joining server screen. What worked for me was while it was stuck, I went to the settings menu, then to network settings and went offline for a couple seconds, and then went back online. When I returned to the game the joining screen went away and when I pressed join again, it let me join.

**Update 2**

We now are averaging 10-15 people on per night on this server. Egg hatching speed, mature speed and mating interval have been decreased closer to official levels to make breeding a little more realistic based on community opinion. Wyvern's will still mature without milk. Movement speed has been decreased a little bit and Dino and Item download have been disabled.

**Update 3**

Movement speed has been slightly decreased, and torpidity resistance has been decreased for balancing. Dino Shop prices are going to be increased to emphasize taming and breeding. Harvesting has been slightly decreased and flyer speed has been slightly increased. Events are starting next weekend. Starter Packs have ended.

**Update 4**

Due to popular opinion, the harvesting amount and taming speed has been slightly lowered to bring server a bit closer to official stats. Dino harvesting has been brought up to compensate. Mature rate has also been decreased to make breeding more realistic, but imprinting timer has also been decreased to allow some imprinting. Dino and Item download has been disabled because of problems with people bringing tek onto the server. The glitch on joining the game has been fixed.

**Update 5**

People having tek on the server is no longer a problem and people are safe to build whatever they want now. ORP was left on during the weekend to prevent any more wipes by the tek tribe. There are still many spots open to build in and we are still actively recruiting.

**Update 6**

ORP is being turned off for this weekend. The server will be kept to 32 slots for this next cycle, but there are different groups of people getting on during different time zones during the day so there are still plenty of bases.  We hosting a great event tomorrow with lots of good loot so join the discord if you're interested.

**Update 7**

ORP is back on and the server usually has 10-15 on in the morning and 15-20 on in the evening. We are growing fast but there are plenty of great base spots available. Currently Sabertooths are on sale for 30% off. Come give us a try!

**Update 8** 

Averaging 20-25 on every weekend night now, lots of raiding and pvp bee going on. 6x cave damage has been turned off as that applied to some of the non-artifact caves that are fun to build in. Building in artifact caves is still banned. Slots are filling up and we are still recruiting!

1 minute ago, HeWhoDares said:

Any dedi without official health player stat is trash, everything else seems good

Like I said, the stats are open to suggestion. In my experience having the boosted health is nice when going on raids and stuff, and I hadn't found it hard killing other people either lol. But if more people don't like it I can certainly change it.

15 hours ago, 17Bishop said:

How do we join this server? Who are the admins to contact? I've got about 6-7 in my tribe looking for a new server. We'd definitely like to join if at all possible.

You can search up the name of the server in the in-game server search, or send me another message on xbox live if you're having problems. Hope to see you on the server

Archived