pvp EU-PVP-Official TheIsland 2 - Alpha terrorizing newcomers

Spankijs

Hello, 

Alpha Tribe PISTOLE and Schoko Brüder (both allies), wiping everyone as soon as they join the server, doesn't matter how far they got. Killing all new tames. If they see a new 1x1 or whatever new structure - wipe. They are also calling it "Their server for farming" and telling everyone to leave server.

They are calling themselves Nazi Germans and are really toxic. People like these shouldn't really be allowed to play ARK Devs probably should start employing GM's or something, monitoring this kind of bullying and toxic behaviour.

Yes I understand, "PVP server" and all, still, I hope there is some Alpha Tribe out there who will wipe these bastards out:)

Aprox. location of bases (I think the main base is on top of the mountain for Pistole under blue ARK and around Green one for Schoko ):

https://imgur.com/a/kGFg6

13 minutes ago, Spankijs said:

Hello, 

Alpha Tribe PISTOLE and Schoko Brüder (both allies), wiping everyone as soon as they join the server, doesn't matter how far they got. Killing all new tames. If they see a new 1x1 or whatever new structure - wipe. They are also calling it "Their server for farming" and telling everyone to leave server.

They are calling themselves Nazi Germans and are really toxic. People like these shouldn't really be allowed to play ARK Devs probably should start employing GM's or something, monitoring this kind of bullying and toxic behaviour.

Yes I understand, "PVP server" and all, still, I hope there is some Alpha Tribe out there who will wipe these bastards out:)

Aprox. location of bases (I think the main base is on top of the mountain for Pistole under blue ARK and around Green one for Schoko ):

Hmaha don’t worry it’ll be taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 12:24 PM, Spankijs said:

Hello, 

People like that dont last long in this game. Kindness goes much farther than just KOS people. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20-11-2017 at 4:25 PM, Saddog said:

Hello guys me and five others are looking for a rag server to play but keep getting wiped. Can anyone recommend one? We are British and very friendly any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Try one of the asia Ragnarok servers, They are mostly low population, on mostly all servers you will get wiped tho if you dont know the people building there,

On 10/24/2017 at 4:24 PM, Spankijs said:

Hello, 

that is pretty common practice, most do that so they can use the servers to farm and wipe people so they are not blocking resource spawns 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived