6b39f131-8355-48b5-9218-06ba4bf9df0f.thumb.png.b95cc5eab6c6928408e21929f89f539a.png

Hey i bought a sever and want people to play on it. Its 50 slots right now but if it does well ill gladly expand it to 100! just go on  ark psn go to unoffical pc sessions and search acenet.

Acenet

Hey guys I'm Citgo and instead of advertising a boring Ragnarok Ark server I wanted to give you guys a great Ragnarok boosted server.(yeah yeah boosted and s***) But anyways I want YOU to join the server and enjoy it. Currently I am working on a shop for trading and hosting many events including tek events in the process the server is dedicated and will be up for a guaranteed year so no worries on losing your important stuff. I'm a very mature admin and see no need in treating anyone unfairly. ( i even allowed the people who insided my alpha tribe in with no punishment. :( ) And will make sure the server is running smoothly and balanced for everyone! BUT before you hop on you're wondefull ps4 and logon Here are some rules!

HOW BOOSTED IS THE SERVER?

I believe that in ark you shouldn't really be able to one punch a giga with basic gear so thats a small explanation.

Tames are very fast!

Harvesting is very fast

Health recovery is very fast

Egg hatching is very fast

Damage is boosted a good amount

Speed is not boosted alot (how is it pvp if everyone wants to be sonic?)

Health is boosted

Weight is boosted ALOT! (like a crap ton dude

Oxygen is boosted ALOT

Tames are sorta like this as well.

You will get hungry and thirsty! ( I played on many servers with this off for some reason its weird to me)

Anything else ask me!

Rules and Junk

• I just purchased the server a few days ago and I would like people to build up for a week or so. Its a boosted server for Christs sake! The tames are fast and the harvesting is up so I don't see anyone not being done setup with a decent base within a few days!
  • DO NOT BLOCK ARTIFACTS - I only will be selling element in very small bundles in the shop. My reason is to make people wanna grind out the bosses and have fun with their mates while doing so. ANY STRUCTURE BLOCKING OFF SAID ARTIFACT WILL BE WIPED ALONG WITH ANYTHING CONNECTED TO IT. A SECOND OFFENSE IS A BASE AND TAME WIPE!
  • Please no use of racial slurs in chat! - I personally don't care about this topic but I know others do. with that being said please respect that. Go in a party and Slur it up or something
  • Offline raiding and passive tame killing is allowed- its pvp dude nuff said.
  • No pvp at shop or during an event unless stated otherwise by the admins!- look dude its plain and clear!
  • Thats it!

HOW TO CONNECT

Dude its at the very top of the article but sigh if you insist.

Open ark

Enable Unoffical pc Sessions

Search ACENET. 

YOUR IN!

ALSO IM GIVING OUT A SMALL STARTER PACK (1 Industrial Forge and a Fabricator For Tribes with 3 or more members for this week only)

Archived