PR Disaster

Zainwolf

On ‎8‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:02 PM, Zainwolf said:

I love this game, I really do... so it makes me feel quite sad that your support department is really letting you down so badly and creating what amounts to a PR disaster for WC.

Reddit, Steam reviews, Facebook... people who have bought this game are NOT happy with the lack of useful support and lack of coherent communication from you.

Are you listening? Will you turn things around? I really hope so. Jat and Jen need to stop pretending everything is great and set this ship aright, before it sinks.

I want ARK to sail smoothly, I really do. Please guys, listen to your players. Read the Reddit threads, Steam reviews, Facebook posts. Sure, take some of them with a grain of salt.. a big one. Unhappy players are not always the most reasonable, but a lot of them have very valid points that you seriously need to address to turn "mixed" into "mostly positive" which is what I would dearly, dearly love to see for a game I haven't enjoyed playing so much since WoW's heyday. (since long past, alas)

The silence for many unacceptable issues, is deafening. If matters aren't dealt with, I fear the worst...

If we didn't love the game, we'd simply grow quickly bored and go elsewhere. You already got our money, please show us that investment (and the bigger investment of time) hasn't been wasted. Please!

Could not agree more you need to lose the Dodo attitude you know what happened to them don't you. The game reviews that Zain has mentioned are only the tip of the iceberg,  your going down fast WC we love this game at that there is no doubt a drastic fix needs to happen but first you must inform your client base of what is not DILO,  to coin a phrase. Or is it as people are saying you are going to milk the cash cow until its head is well below the water.  What we have here is a failure too communicate  ??????????

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived