UK PVE PVP 24/7 Server Guaranteed Spots Available

6 hours ago, ASillySausage said:

Good morning all. Just want to say to the person that tranq me last night whilst I was building my base and stole my gear.  I WILL FIND YOU LOL

Seriously though. That was funny. I had a good laugh and a little cry. 

This is why I love PVP servers. 

A meeting would be nice ingame as I would like to show the boss man or some admins a idea I have of a arena near smugglers pass in hidden valley 

side note: you mentioned you decreased food and water consumption. Does that affect dino food consumption too cause when taming they seem take longer too eat now, much longer lol 

Awesome next time I'm on ( maybe tonight but definitely tomorrow) we can meet up. Everyone who's on should come too. Will put a msg out on server.

As for consumption rates:

Only human consumption rates have been lowered.

There are separate sliders for dino consumption that have not been altered,as your right in thinking this slows down taming.

Thanks sausage.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there I would like to know if I could join your server iv added spicybuffalo145 I was playing on another server but the tribe I was in kicked me just to take all my dinos and the house that I built so now I have nothing but starting fresh on a new server will be fun I'm still quite new to the game only been playing for a week or so so I need all the help I can get I'm also looking for a nice fun tribe to join so I can learn abit more about the game I'm not a trouble maker so Im not going to start anything I have a mic aswell if that helps :)

5 hours ago, Outkast said:

Thanks for the opportunity to have a say, I think the gather rates and difficulty should definitely be higher to at least 0.8. Gather at 3x and Harvest health to be at 0.4, I truly believe this to be a great server as the host cares for it's players by that I mean does something about rule breakers, if you haven't been on the server yet please do, just read the rules guys.  

Will look at raising the gather rates slightly and maybe the health a bit.

Love the input. It's helps fashion the server

Asmentioned in an earlier post. Difficulty will eventual get to 0.8 currently ramping up slowly as to give some of the newer players a chance to work out the game and settle in.

I've currently added SpicyBuffalo145, I am only waiting for an invite or/ till I can message him. I have played Ark since December 29th, but I am level 86 on my Non-Dedicated game, I have seen/tamed every type of dino. I've killed the Bruddmother and Tamed it on my friends world. Now I am looking for an Official server to lay back and chill around and do raids because Non-Dedicated is really boring after a short long period of time p-p. Hit me up, xXJackPlayz13Xx.

3 hours ago, ChrisTh3L3g3nd said:

Hi there I would like to know if I could join your server iv added spicybuffalo145 I was playing on another server but the tribe I was in kicked me just to take all my dinos and the house that I built so now I have nothing but starting fresh on a new server will be fun I'm still quite new to the game only been playing for a week or so so I need all the help I can get I'm also looking for a nice fun tribe to join so I can learn abit more about the game I'm not a trouble maker so Im not going to start anything I have a mic aswell if that helps :)

What's your gt? I haven't received your add yet

Hey guys. Been playing for a while now, just wanted to say awesome server. Really enjoying it so far. Thank you.

I wanted to know, are data downloads now off?

I only ask as before the update, you couldn't turn it off. And I know there are sad, low life douches out there who would've downloaded their data just to gain a head start against legit fresh starters :D

thanks again for making an awesome server

Peace :Torpor:

On 14/02/2016 at 2:26 PM, ChrisTh3L3g3nd said:
20 hours ago, daddydaddycool said:

Hey guys. Been playing for a while now, just wanted to say awesome server. Really enjoying it so far. Thank you.

I wanted to know, are data downloads now off?

I only ask as before the update, you couldn't turn it off. And I know there are sad, low life douches out there who would've downloaded their data just to gain a head start against legit fresh starters :D

thanks again for making an awesome server

Peace :Torpor:

Yes bud. Data downloads are now set to off. Xp is currently up at 3 x to give people a little boost

3 minutes ago, PopulousLyric2 said:

Hi there, I think that me n my buddies might join you guys tonight. so be prepared to add some new friends to spicybaconalo145.

The server looks like just the place we have been looking for

Sounds good. One thing spicybacon is an awesome name, maybe we'll save that for another server but please add SpicyBuffalo145  :)

13 minutes ago, Clayf1ghter said:

Sounds good. One thing spicybacon is an awesome name, maybe we'll save that for another server but please add SpicyBuffalo145  :)

i´m one of those friends and i just added Spicy :) 

p.s your server sound best place to us :)

I just tried to join, but xbox doesnt even give that option :D So is there something that you have to accept friend request first or something?

1 hour ago, Moneygunx said:

I just tried to join, but xbox doesnt even give that option :D So is there something that you have to accept friend request first or something?

Yep unfortunately the game is still a bit glitchy in that respect. In the future you will be able to join the server from the in game menu, but its a known problem that dedicated servers are not showing up in the list.

As you mentioned your friend request needs to be accepted before you can join. The server owner has a day job but I'm sure he will get you added this evening.

1 hour ago, Clayf1ghter said:

He already added me :) How many tribes there is right now? Just noticed harvesting stuff is so slow :D

58 minutes ago, Moneygunx said:

He already added me :) How many tribes there is right now? Just noticed harvesting stuff is so slow :D

Not sure how many tribes there are right now, all I can say is people are been added everyday now so the population is rising.

Harvesting has been turned up a little, it may seem a bit hard going to begin with but once you get dinos that can resource gather I think you'll see its at a pretty nice level. One swipe with a Mammoth can collect enough berries to feed a family of four for a good week or so lol

3 minutes ago, Clayf1ghter said:

Not sure how many tribes there are right now, all I can say is people are been added everyday now so the population is rising.

Harvesting has been turned up a little, it may seem a bit hard going to begin with but once you get dinos that can resource gather I think you'll see its at a pretty nice level. One swipe with a Mammoth can collect enough berries to feed a family of four for a good week or so lol

Until you get the mammoth killed hey clay.

Hi Spicy!  hope you can add me to your friends cause i couldn't join to server this morning. Friends are offline and i usually check our base and collect some materials for guys before i go to work. So they can keep building our base when they join back to server. I'm a member of Nordic Nightmare tribe

Gamertag: Tussukotka

35 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Hi Clay, are still you still taking people on your server? Me and my mate are new UK players looking for somewhere to settle in and learn the ropes. So please let me know if you still have 2 spaces, cheers.

Yeah sure, just send a friend request to SpicyBuffalo145 and the guy who runs the server side will add you next chance he gets.

Archived