EU x50 - Dedicated servers - ALL MAPS!

Bump.

Server is doing great.
We are number one worldwide in ark servers, the top played pvp server even beating out pc players... must be doing something right, right?

We will be adding the new dlc as soon as it's out and i am looking at getting a PvE server aswell but we'll see. I know some people prefer pve over pvp.

MY servers have been completely full, thanks all.

Is there any other type of server people would like to see.
I was thinking of like a no tame - no tek server or a primitive server.
Primitive as in nothing above smithy level tech.

Dunno lol.
Also looking for anyone who might want to join the cluster, hit me up if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ! 

I have been playing ark for over a month now and I found your server being the top of unofficial pc server on PS4.  I have been playing on it ever since (mostly the center). 

Thank you very much for the quality of the server it seems to be very stable with me. Hopefully it will stay on a very long time  

11 hours ago, Wesparednoexpense said:

Hello ! 

I have been playing ark for over a month now and I found your server being the top of unofficial pc server on PS4.  I have been playing on it ever since (mostly the center). 

Thank you very much for the quality of the server it seems to be very stable with me. Hopefully it will stay on a very long time  

Thanks glad you like them!
We get the trolls and the glitchers here n there but soon get rid :D

On 10/23/2017 at 7:54 PM, Axlarmy said:

I think a server with no flyers would be cool.  Get people down on the ground and using all the other dinosaurs. 

I have a small server.  May I ask how you customise loot/supply crates? Maybe I"m being daft.  Also, I have never worked out how to ban someone on nitrado.  Can you do that?

Many Thanks.  

No flyers and/or no tame servers sound great, but people do not join.
I've even had a non-clustered version of some maps and it's barely worth running costs.
I'd like to try no fly again but i'm sure people are to attached to griffins and pteros. lol.

For custom loot like you see on my servers such as kibbles/artifacts/forges/benches and various other good stuff you must edit the config override supplycrates code.
You can find this on the wiki, but it takes some doing for every item :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

Apologies to those who can't find the servers.

Due to certain indivduals ruining the fun, i am closing these servers. on this host.
However i am moving to another host with better network.
Also we had to wipe due to someone crashing the servers so much that it corrupted one of the servers on the cluster.
It worked out for me though, it's shown who the trolls are and the haters.

Euro247 will return soon...

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, bosde87 said:

hey Sym, you opening up an Aberation server?

Deffo already paid for 3 months and just awaiting map to go live.
Little different on the harvest 10x and slower taming. Other than that everything will be the same as cluster.
You can't transfer anything to abberation at first so alot of people have a good chance to get going.

18 minutes ago, Symonator said:

Deffo already paid for 3 months and just awaiting map to go live.
Little different on the harvest 10x and slower taming. Other than that everything will be the same as cluster.
You can't transfer anything to abberation at first so alot of people have a good chance to get going.

awesome! we will be heading back on the servers for that then once its live!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 5:40 AM, cjhcatapult said:

what happened?

Still around.. just new name: EU 50x - Modded Drops   format.

Just search EU 50

Quick update.
We started fresh with a new host so we also have new name.
Alot of people were undermapping, glitching and cheating and did nothing but troll on my servers.. once caught they decided to troll me and cause issues for people.

We are stil going though - the island has offline raid protection but all the rest are pvp any time..
Just about to update all the crafting to make some things easier to obtain with a bit of effort and not have to rely on a big tribe to accomplish things.

The Island, Ragnarok are not as busy as they once were for various reasons but mainly 28 people were banned for under map bases! - they soon blame me for everything once caught though. haha.

Come join us! (replace map name with your fav)

EU 50x - Modded Drops 

Still plenty of places to build and every sunday evening the server wipes all raided and old bases.

• 11 months later...

Archived