Tame times are too high

o0oNightmareo0o

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jlhanna2 said:

I hear you.  I like the grind.  Otherwise, the game gets boring very fast.  Part of the fun is planning out when to tame what and when to breed what so I can maximize the little critter.

For you the grind is fun. For me.is lvling the dino in fights, cave runs and exploring etc.  Differnent people different playing styles. What would the world be boring when all people where the same as the rest. I travel a lot and like different cultures, it is fun to.see would not.travel as they would be the same as me.

Only thing i wish and a lot more players is to have more offical options.  So i can  use my spare time optimal.

17 hours ago, YUSHOETMI said:

where the dinos lost in your base or out and about in the wild?

one reason i've seen dinos just vanish without a trace is when a resource node they are stood ontop of respawns into the game, like a rock or metal node.  If i'm in an area where it looks like its been farmed recently I tend to leave my dino parked away from the nodes or place down a foundation near the dino to stop spawns (remove it afterwards obviously)

it's a terrible bug that looks like an oversight but in my experience thats usually the cause for vanishing dinos

They were in my base. The dinos in question, have remained present in their current spots for several months with out incident.
So them vanishing is a recent and annoying phenomena  And its one that has been an issue on SE for a long time.

16 minutes ago, Extraterrestrial said:

They were in my base. The dinos in question, have remained present in their current spots for several months with out incident.
So them vanishing is a recent and annoying phenomena  And its one that has been an issue on SE for a long time.

Had the same on pve prim se. All dinos gone and half of buildings. Tribe member was on 3 days ago and everything was fine. 

I think tame times are alright, before it was the old x1, now on event weekend, you can have the old x4 (actual x2), it's a lot. i don't think they should lower the times more that that, but unstead, work on the breeding times, 2 weeks, even for a giga is a lot ^^

Taming is easy, if you have a taming raft, you just have to lure the dino inside, knock it out, get it back to your home and do something else while waiting for it to be tamed.

Archived