delete. wiping server making new post.

23 hours ago, bittererbobdob said:

you all got kicked because you all killed passive dinos, took a wild wolf to a enemy base while they were not online and It killed there quetz and started a fight on the volcano on a non raid day, all within 3 days.

that's all i'm going to say about the matter.

We did not take a wolf there at all, we never took a wild wolf there they probably drug it back and lied to you so that they could boot us off, that is a lie told to you. The Dino's at FPGZ's base came after us because they were in neutral they came after us because their penguins were hit by one of c4's which they were in neutral and they were too close to their chests, and in return of killing their penguins their other dino's came after us, We killed them fairly. Get your facts straight before you post here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quest just mad at us because I came to say hello one day and landed ontop of their base to get the turrets to stop shooting me but one was up there and shot me, so I did a barrel roll to get out of the goo and In return accidently hit one of their dino's then all of them came after me (The birds) But once I got away I helped retrieve them all. I guess he was still mad after that. Also on raid day we did kill their highest lvl bird that came after us, so They were probably mad about that and lied to you about the wolf just to get us kicked out.

On 2/16/2016 at 0:30 PM, DanValentino said:

Do not join this server, It is community vote which makes it faulty. Me and my friends were banned on raid night for raiding FAIRLY, but some tribe got butthurt over it (FPGZ) and the server owners buddy got mad at as one day cus he shot one of our guys after we were just messing around by tranquing one of his tribemates but we didnt take anything. So when raiding day came his buddy asked everyone if they wanted to kick my tribe. So since we raided FPGZ and looted them they were mad to. So they voted in, and one of our allies turned on us also because the admin tribe was voting against us. So it just goes to show that don't join this server because people can't handle the raiding and start to cry about it when they get raided. I would say this is not a raiding server at all.

Dan, our base was legit already open. No kidding, OPEN. With only poop loot inside as we removed it all, and you then proceeded to raid us when we had 2 members on, kill our dinos and blow up a bunch of poop that wasn't needed. The fact is that you and your tribe were on all day every day bragging about how strong your turrets were and how awesome you were. The first time I met a tribe mates of yours it was a little kid who was sitting in our base, I said hello and he went on and on about how we need better defense and your one quetzel would take out our whole base. In the end it just means dont be an asshole... I wasn't on for the "raid" but I got a good laugh when I heard we don't have to deal with you anymore. And for any new joiners hit up dayman and I'll help you out.. 

9 hours ago, Certifiedtoofly said:

Dan, our base was legit already open. No kidding, OPEN. With only poop loot inside as we removed it all, and you then proceeded to raid us when we had 2 members on, kill our dinos and blow up a bunch of poop that wasn't needed. The fact is that you and your tribe were on all day every day bragging about how strong your turrets were and how awesome you were. The first time I met a tribe mates of yours it was a little kid who was sitting in our base, I said hello and he went on and on about how we need better defense and your one quetzel would take out our whole base. In the end it just means dont be an asshole... I wasn't on for the "raid" but I got a good laugh when I heard we don't have to deal with you anymore. And for any new joiners hit up dayman and I'll help you out.. 

No your base was not open all your behemoth gates were closed so we had to blow a hole into a stone wall by one of the behemoth gates in the back entrance by your water pen and then we had to blow another hole through you metal wall because the doors weren't open,  and yes you did have poop loot but you did have an artifact and a couple of good blueprints. The Dino's were killed because you put them in nuetral and when we blew a c4 to get into your chests you put penguins to close and the explosion hit them then they came at us so we killed them which in return made your other Dino's come at us blocking off our exits. And we killed them fairly according to the rules, it's just the blatant fact that you guys cannot handle getting raided

On 2/18/2016 at 9:30 AM, DanValentino said:

No your base was not open all your behemoth gates were closed so we had to blow a hole into a stone wall by one of the behemoth gates in the back entrance by your water pen and then we had to blow another hole through you metal wall because the doors weren't open,  and yes you did have poop loot but you did have an artifact and a couple of good blueprints. The Dino's were killed because you put them in nuetral and when we blew a c4 to get into your chests you put penguins to close and the explosion hit them then they came at us so we killed them which in return made your other Dino's come at us blocking off our exits. And we killed them fairly according to the rules, it's just the blatant fact that you guys cannot handle getting raided

Dude there was legit a metal wall missing which allowed you to walk right in. Our tribemate deleted a bunch of stuff and we were at a structure limit and couldnt fix it. IDC about being raided, especially a base we stopped using so that makes no sense

22 hours ago, Certifiedtoofly said:

Dude there was legit a metal wall missing which allowed you to walk right in. Our tribemate deleted a bunch of stuff and we were at a structure limit and couldnt fix it. IDC about being raided, especially a base we stopped using so that makes no sense

There was no hole. The only hole you saw was the one we blew through lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived