delete. wiping server making new post.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bob, I wanted to talk to you about A Tribe Called Quest raiding this weekend, pretty much everyone in my tribe has plans saturday evening besides the newest guy. I was wondering if I tell him to stay off the server during raid hours this week, would we still get attacked? Or seeing as how there would be no one on would we be cool till next weekend? Let me know here or via XBL, 

Thanks again.

by the way guys, long story shot the server was down because I forgot to turn off the out door light when it was raining and it tripped the breaker.

as of now I am not taking anymore people/tribes till I see how my xbox will handle everyone being on at once come Saturday for raiding. if the PING stays below 90 i'll start taking more people. if you have not got a server invite from me yet im sorry but i'll get you in after Saturday if the PING holds up.

see you all on the ark.

I am currently looking for a tribe of 5-8 people to join the server. I just recently kicked a tribe for not following the rules. I had a tribe leader meeting and they were voted off the server. if any tribes are interested reply here or to my GT. you will be on probation to see if you are worthy enough to stay.

updated first post.

On January 27, 2016 at 6:30 AM, bittererbobdob said:

this is a PVP player dedicated server looking for more people. there are currently 5 active people on every day. I am looking for more people/tribes to join in. there will be peace during the week when people are at work or school and raiding is Saturday night 7:00-12:00 pm. transfers are fine. no building on the volcano or under obilisk. I have a big forge on the volcano for metal. if your tribe would like a personal forge you can make one and i'll place it for you.

Rading

no total destruction or a tribe. get what you want and leave. leave all dinos alone unless your attacked. taking prisoners is allowed, but they will only be in a cage during raid hours. at 12:00 pm they will be set free if they havint been rescued. if they're not rescued before raiding ends then the next Saturday they will be put back in the cage at the start of raiding till rescued. if you break yourself out you will be banned during raid time. If all tribe members are caged then they'll all be set free for good till there caught again.

During the week we're all friends.lol

no raiding. if someone comes to your base unanounced fell free to shoot. if you go to a base and the doors are open, enter at own risk. be helpful be friendly out in the world.

Settings. settings with * next to it might change. I'd like some imput on those.

difficulty lvl              1.0

day cycle/speed        .7

night speed              4.8

dino damage           1.3*

player damage          .9

structure damage      1.0

player resistance       .6*

dino resistance         1.9*

structure resistance  1.6*

XP                             6.0

tame time                 6.0

harvest amount        6.0

player water             0.0*

player food                .3*

dino food                  3.9* trying to find a balance between fast tame and baby feeding.

player/dino stamina        0.0

player/dino health recov     6.0*

harvest health         .1

resource respawn       0.0

DODO wars.update

once a week we'll have a dodo war. more info to come later. 

if your interested reply here.

Can I join.  GT:dyenasty xg4m3r

Do not join this server, It is community vote which makes it faulty. Me and my friends were banned on raid night for raiding FAIRLY, but some tribe got butthurt over it (FPGZ) and the server owners buddy got mad at as one day cus he shot one of our guys after we were just messing around by tranquing one of his tribemates but we didnt take anything. So when raiding day came his buddy asked everyone if they wanted to kick my tribe. So since we raided FPGZ and looted them they were mad to. So they voted in, and one of our allies turned on us also because the admin tribe was voting against us. So it just goes to show that don't join this server because people can't handle the raiding and start to cry about it when they get raided. I would say this is not a raiding server at all.

Archived