PvE - The Lost Ark - with Events! 24/7 Server - RAGNAROK

Hi Lieutenant!

Fortunately it's pretty much that easy to connect to a Dedicated Server! All you'll need to do to make life easy is to add LostArkServer to your PSN friends list. After this point, you'll get a daily invite from the account (usually early in the morning) to make joining the server very easy. You can use this invite to quickly join the session.

Alternately, you can find LostArkServer 's PSN account on your PS4, and find the session of Ark on there as well and join that way. Though it's a bit longer of a process to do that - many more steps! It comes in handy if you want a friend to join as well, but they haven't been added to the friends list.

On a note for a common glitch when joining a Dedicated Server (any dedicated server, not just mine!) - many servers will say "Failed to Join" the first time you try to join, then kick you back to the main menu. If this happens, try to join again. It'll almost always work the second time.

Nah, as tempting as it is to switch over. We just started pushing for more population, so I wouldn't want to wipe a month or two of hard farming and work for tribes. I'm sure they'd revolt against me and force me to pull a save backup. 

If The Lost Ark server proves popular enough though, I'll most likely be purchasing a second PS4 and making it for another map. Scorched Earth was originally very high on the choice list, but Ragnarok's pulling in to the lead for sure.

So, me and my tribe (around 7 people) played on a pve server for 3 days. However the server is offline atm and we don't know when it will go back up.

I have a couple of questions for you: is it fine if we join? We are from the netherlands so i don't know if this will effect the ping/latency.

Second, if we may join, does the bases get raided much? I mean i don't mind being raided, however i dislike people that kill all dino's and take everything. If you know what i mean. Is there a sort of protection for this, that people can't take everything?

I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Hi Assau1tMeister!

The server is almost always set to PvE, with Friendly Fire On (because sometimes, some days, you really need to shoot a team member), so enemines won't be able to break your stuff. Nor can they handcuff you, tranq you, pick you up with a flying mount, or kill you. That being said, keep a PIN code on exposed containers or anyone can access them, and keep yourself in a room with a door so you can't be put in a cage or dragged under water and drowned while logged out!

The PvP events will be very short, weekend only, and fairly infrequent - probably no more than 6hrs when they do happen, and will have enough of a prize focus that players won't want to ruin your base. It's mostly just to keep things a bit fresh! The server is meant to be friendly, and the Admins are very quick to help out new players when they need it, but do not abuse their powers. Otherwise I'd have a very pretty Tek Castle taking up a sizeable chunk of the arctic, with fifty unicorns and an army of gigas defending it. *insert evil laugh*

As for connection, I don't think it should be too much of a problem for you and your crew. My upload/download is on 100/50 with Fibre Op internet, so it's fairly quick to respond. We tested the server for quite some time with 4-7 players constantly playing in one area and it did fine.

Come give us a try! :D Worse case, the distance makes you lag too much, but hey, you'll only be out a day's worth of gaming. Best case? A nearly untouched world, up 24/7! Plus I'm fairly easy to reach via PSN messenger, and I try to check this forum a couple times a day.

Hi superspurs18! 

We don't really have anything like that on the server (mostly due to the incredibly high harvest rates), but that doesn't mean we aren't friendly! :D

Why I heard just the other day that the local Alpha Tribe dropped a Doedricus (armadillo) loaded with starter gear inside of someone's home, simply because they saw them building nearby!

We're generally more than happy to help players out when they're in need. Send me a PSN message and I'll link you the owner of the Tribe Super Nova, who can certainly spare a few harvesting Dinos.

Hey there, I'd actually like to join you on discord and talk about the server, I've been server hoping for quite awhile and between pesky noobies, marauding alpha tribes, and people that just want to ruin your day, I'm just so done, lol.

I'd actually like to stay up to date via the discord but it says the link you put up top is no longer valid, I hope you catch this soon as you seem like a much more realistic moderator than most of the servers I've joined recently.

And before I forget my PSN is Skitter1 if you'd like to chat, I have off all day today so shoot me a msg on PSN whenever you get a chance.

I'm assuming your sever is still up if you're bumping the thread, right?

I joined an official server about 3 days ago, though I am thinking of joining a player dedicated instead. I've been searching everywhere, and I found yours! I'd love to join, I mainly stuck to single player, but after awhile it becomes boring and would like to jump into multi!

Since I am fairly new at player dedicated, how would I go about joining? I am working right now so i won't be able to jump in until later tonight if I am welcome.

Archived