Possible PvE/PvP primitive+ server

Hello fellow survivors 

Thinking about hosting a Primitive+ PvE boosted server depending on the demand for it. If you think you'd be interested in joining and playing on this type of server comment below!

Really wanting to get into Primitive+ to build but so sick of all the official PvE servers being COVERED in structures making it obnoxious to build and play. Also not a fan of being raided since I'm a single person tribe. With that being said I'm also willing to consider making the server PvP if that seems to be the more popular demand for the server but if it's PvP I will make it a rule to leave the admin (me) alone or you'll be banned from the server.

As admin I WILL NOT:

Spawn ANYTHING in for myself or anyone else. The only thing that will be different from this server compared to official servers is the boosted stats. Stats won't be super boosted, only boosted enough to make the game a little easier to build and have dinos (I will post the actual stats after I make the server if I get enough people wanting to join).

Really the only reason I am making myself admin is to do dino wipes every now and then to help keep the ping at a nice number. I will leave the admin logging on so anytime I do type in any cheats into the game it'll appear on global chat for all to see.

Really hope I get a few people interested to actually make the server! Also feel free to comment any ideas or wants you may have for this server (like if you'd rather have PvE or PvP or what map to play on). Thanks all! Happy gaming ??

I might have a few people who would be interested in it.  Especially, if it by chance is Prim+ PvE on The Center.  Any thoughts on what rates you will be boosting and a range?  We run an Island PvE server, but are looking at doing some Prim+ for a breather.  And it appears it works better than it did at initial release.  It was bad when it was first released.

Hit me up if you have any questions or decide to start it up.

GT: opulentchain

• 2 weeks later...

Archived