9 hours ago, Deathlyangel02 said:

See the problem. Its not hard

Says the non-programmer.

Fixing bugs in between adding content is not a very wise business decision. They'll be spending money hunting down bugs multiple times instead of just once. This is common.

Before you bring up the fact that you paid for it, remember it's also still in early development. Maybe come back during late beta stages?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can play with the lag most of the time but when the ping is 250  its unplayable. I wish i could say its because 77 survivors were connected but I've seen that ping when there's only 42 connected. And it really doesn't help when more people join an already full server suffering severe lag. It badly needs sorted

4 hours ago, Deathlyangel02 said:

I can play with the lag most of the time but when the ping is 250  its unplayable. I wish i could say its because 77 survivors were connected but I've seen that ping when there's only 42 connected. And it really doesn't help when more people join an already full server suffering severe lag. It badly needs sorted

As to the comment about spring 2017, thats simple. They are pushing forward their release date because they still aren't finished. They have done it at least twice now I believe.

Archived