cave(wo)men

h1ns

5 hours ago, Edmund said:

That's right!

And please, at least let the old P+ stuff work properly (like "feather" for crafting ghillie suit).

I'm not sure whether I should continue to build my base base or not because the new brick walls are still bugggyyyy...:(

Its sad, but i think no admin or developer even looks at this forum, at least primitive plus side. Update broke more than fixed and since the update (in PC) there has not been any comunication or reply or update or whatever... it sad :(

I just made 2 new big bases, i really hope they do not disapear or im quiting primitive and maybe even ark... (unless its like final release bugs free server wipe poop but that makes the game more enjoyable- but i dont think that will ever happen lol)

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/03/2017 at 11:26 AM, fxg said:

Its sad, but i think no admin or developer even looks at this forum, at least primitive plus side. Update broke more than fixed and since the update (in PC) there has not been any comunication or reply or update or whatever... it sad :(

I just made 2 new big bases, i really hope they do not disapear or im quiting primitive and maybe even ark... (unless its like final release bugs free server wipe poop but that makes the game more enjoyable- but i dont think that will ever happen lol)

You do know that it's just 1 guy working on this right?

Archived