Primitive Plus and Engrams

Sevaver

Primitive Plus and Engrams

I have a few quick questions about Primitive Plus and Engrams. Before I start I want to explain the server setup I am now managing. I have a Primitive Plus Cluster that includes Island, Center and Scorched. I started to notice some engrams were missing and some did not work. After doing a bit of research I came to this post on the steam forums https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/535150948605081777/?ctp=3. This basically said to add this to the Game.ini file in the server save and reboot to fix the engram issues, did so, no fix. So now I am manually recreating the engram list as I type this out, 686 entries before I stated to make sure nothing doubled. Primarily I noted Sarco Saddle and Lance were not in the engram list for the GameUserSettings.ini but now are in the Game.ini which appears not to be being read by the server. Now time for the questions related to fixing this.

Does the Primitive+ Adobe act the same way as Scorched Earth Adobe on Scorched? Will the Primitive+ Engrams work on Scorched? Would people like a pastebin of my personal server engram list once it is done?

Any feedback would be awesome.

Archived