pve Looking for 24/7 PvE Server

Looking for 24/7 PvE Server

Me and my tribe (around 4 people) are looking to move away from PvP, we're tired of the grind and the constant threat of wars every day.

Looking to find a good player dedicated PvE server, open 24/7 active admins who don't allow 'Pillar Claiming' huge areas and wont essentially hand players everything they want.

Any map except Scorched Earth is fine, preferably Prim+ due to the added building options.

Anyone who knows of or owns a good Player Dedicated PVE server, send me a message over Live to gamertag:
ForsakenKitsune

11 hours ago, ForsakenKitsune said:

Looking for 24/7 PvE Server

Me and my tribe (around 4 people) are looking to move away from PvP, we're tired of the grind and the constant threat of wars every day.

Looking to find a good player dedicated PvE server, open 24/7 active admins who don't allow 'Pillar Claiming' huge areas and wont essentially hand players everything they want.

Any map except Scorched Earth is fine, preferably Prim+ due to the added building options.

Anyone who knows of or owns a good Player Dedicated PVE server, send me a message over Live to gamertag:
ForsakenKitsune

if you are still looking, i have spots available.

Archived