ARK Ragnarok 24/7 PvP [XB1] [Nitrado Launch Soon]

Hello, I've been hosting a server for a while now, and am wondering if any players are interested in this type of experience on Ragnarok

Stats:

• 15x Taming
  • 15x Experience Gain
  • 62.5x Mature Speed
  • 62.5x Egg Hatch Speed
  • 27.5x Crop Growth Speed
  • 7.5x Harvest
  • 1.25x Loot drop quality
  • 1.25x Fishing drop quality
  • 0.5 Mating Interval
  • 0.5 Food & Water drain

Player Stats:

• Health: 2.5x (25 per point)
  • Stamina 5x (50 per point)
  • Oxygen: 2.5x (50 per point)
  • Food: 5x (50 per point)
  • Water: 5x (50 per point)
  • Weight: Infinite
  • Melee: 2x (10 per point) [Balances out player health]
  • Movement: 2x (4 per point)
  • Fortitude 7.5x (15 per point) 

Rules/Guidelines:

• No Passive killing (It's Player Vs. Player not Player Vs. Passive)
  • No Alliance raiding (Don't raid people you're currently allied to)
  • No Glitch Spot building (Some Glitch spots are cheap and make you virtually unraidable)
  • No Griefing (Putting Foundations around where someone is building)
  • Raiding tribes that are less established than you are (The Server is a place to have fun and enjoy the game, not to be raided by a much bigger tribe with no chance of winning, and having to quit soon after. If you have a established base [Metal+] try raiding people that are at your base level, unless they provoke you, raiding much smaller tribes will fall under the category of griefing and will not be tolerated)
  • You must change your name, if you spawn in with the name "Human" you will be asked to change it, if not you will be banned
  • You can only cage someone for 30 minutes [Maximum]
  • Dino Cap (All tribes have a dino cap on certain dinos, tribes may only have, 4 Gigas, and 4 Golems)
  • 1st time bans last for 2 weeks [2nd time is permanent] 
  • If you get raided and move, please demolish the raided base to prevent further issue

Rules are on a 3 strike basis meaning:

• 1st strike [Warning]
  • 2nd Strike [Warning + Penalty]
  • 3rd Strike [Ban]
  • [Additional] Breaking rules could result in you losing the ability to participate in any/all events

Rules that instantly lead to ban/wipe:

• Alliance Raiding
  • Griefing (See above)
  • Passive Killing
  • Glitch Spot building
  • Any troll "Human" names

Schedule:

• Server will stay on for the day and may be down at night due to server crashes, but should be back up when I get the chance
  • Events will be announced periodically during the week
  • Keep in mind not all time zones are the same [Mine is PST]
  • With the server being mostly 24/7 it may need to go down for a while to let the Xbox cool down and not over heat

Explanations:

Passive tame killing is one of the main issues reported, and along with that comes with some misunderstandings

1. Any tame that is not used in combat cannot be killed, if you use a tame e.g Ptera to attack someone, that tame is free game
  2. If you line the walls of your base with tames and a explosion kills them, then it doesn't count as a passive tame kill
  3. Knocked out dinos that you are currently taming, do not count as passive tames, allowing them to be killed
  4. To avoid extra confusion, please record any time you kill one or more of a tribes tames and clear up any accusations
  5. Raid dinos, such as, turtles, stegos, or golems, are the only exception when it comes to passive killing

I find it that people still ask about start packs, the answer being there is none, since I don't find them necessary on a Boosted Server where you could get a lot of what you need in a matter of hours

-Even with there being no starter packs I usually do giveaways for players to get items and tames.

Stats are made they are to promote balance and give a overall better experience than official, but still not so OP that you can become Alpha in a few hours, the way they are set up rewards dedication, and gives players a reason to keep playing even after a while of being on the server

-Admin raiding is also another issue that is brought up, which should be addressed, admins are on the server to assist with issues and moderate the server, while they may play and build up a base, they are solely on to ensure a better experience for everyone, this means that admins will not raid unless provoked, so if you don't want any issues with admins, don't provoke them and they wont provoke you.

Shop:

You may purchase dinos/items from the shop, just message the admin about what you want to buy, and they will name a price, (items are sold for cp/metal) 

-Purchases will start to be accepted after a shop is constructed shortly after the server starts up again

-Tames are sold at a max level of 150

-This excludes (Rock Golems, Gigas, and Quetzals) from being bought, only exception being solo tribes may purchase Quetzals

-Sales are on a by weekly basis, meaning that one week different dinos would be sold than the last week

-Some dinos may be discounted during a certain week reducing the price by either 25%, or 50%

FAQ:

Does the Admin abuse? No, I only use commands to spawn in items for giveaways or for penalizing rule breakers and materials for events 

Is there a starter pack? Currently, No

Community Center? No, cause too many issues in regards to it being a hotspot for killing

Is building in glitch spots allowed? No

Can you paint my dino? Dino paints are only granted to tribes during certain events or as rewards, such as, giveaways/competitions

Can I be an Admin? (-__- )

Can I be in the Admin tribe? (-___- )

Can you spawn me this item/dino? Short answer: No

Why is the server down? The server will only be down for a restart, or it may have crashed

How often are you available/online? Most of the time

When is the next Server Reset? Server resets are every 1,000 days [Ark days]

Can you change this certain stat? Yes, I am always open to suggestions on stat changes if I find them to be fitting

[Additional] Any future admins I add will be listed to as Community Moderators with the Main Admin being the owner

Events:

Giveaway (A giveaway will be hosted at one of three obelisks, tames and drops will be given to participants)

Jousting (Two players will go head to head on a raptor mount with lances, first to knock the other one off wins)

Paintball (Two teams will enter, both having rifles along with tranq darts, one team must knock out the other to win, rewards will vary)

Rock Golem Dodgeball (A team of up to 4 players may enter, they must dodge rocks thrown from a rock elemental, survivors will be rewarded)

Survival Arena (Out of Commission) (Fight waves of dinos on varying difficulty modes, the longer you survive, the more rewards you will get, a maximum of 4 players can enter at once)

Vault Drop (A Vault will be spawned at a announced at a said location, the first to blow in gets the gear, ranging from kibble, supplies, or journeyman+ gear. PvP is allowed)

-Keep in mind server events will only he hosted if a maximum of 15 or more players are online

Banned Engrams:

Bronto Saddle

Bronto Platform Saddle

Zones:

N/A

Host/Admins:

• Boosted247x [Host]
  • Crimson Eclipze [Main Admin]
  • XxMCrocker199xX [Community Mod]

Discord Link: (Recommended to Join)

Come join and chat!

-Announcements about new server changes/events

-Easier time getting in contact with Server Administration 

-Shop prices and event announcements will be posted here

https://discord.gg/3djBZFU

Club:

• Boosted247x [Club name is same as host]

If you have any other questions/suggestions feel free to message the host.

Hope to see you online! :Melee_Damage:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Saeros said:

Are the player and Dino stats such as HP, Melee, Weight, etc altered or are they the default setting?

Also, when you say "isnt 24/7" is that just because it can go down for awhile or do you specifically have a schedule that you run the server?

The HP, Melee, Weight are altered, and what I mean by "Not 24/7" is the server may go down for a while to let the Xbox not overheat/for a restart to fix lag

On 3/17/2017 at 2:12 PM, SharkyWHS2004 said:

I don't know but it says the host was last seen 5h ago

On 2/2/2017 at 7:02 PM, Equinox said:

Schedule:

• Server will stay on for most of the day and may be down at night

Some players may be frustrated with the change to The Island since we started scorched a week ago but players just kept requesting it be a different map, so I decided to change the map and didn't find a point keeping the server up just for people to lose their progress 

Edit: Server is back to 24/7 now with the map change

Archived