Cookiewife92's community based 24/7 PVE server.

Beetz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey out there all ARK Survivors!

Our server has switched over to the new Ragnorak map and we have space for new people. We have a community of 56 adults and we would love to have 25 new members added to our community!

DOWN BELOW IS UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SEVER, STATS, RULES, AND HOW TO JOIN.

(18+ONLY) (MIC REQUIRED)

Hi all ARK survivors! I'm Cookiewife92 and I'm hosting a mature, peaceful, friendly, community based 24/7 PVE server with my husband on the brand new RAGNORAK map XB1. The difficulty it set to max for now, that way you can tame lvl: 150 Dinos and lvl: 190 Wyverns!

We have a nice community of a little over 50 people and we have Monthly, Weekly, and Holiday/Community events in rotation. Like: Gladiator Arena(PVE/PVP), Jousting Arena, Diplodocus Soccer, Doedicurus Pinball, Relay Races, Scavenger Hunts, Maze Runs, Admin Carnival, Cave Raids, Boss Battle Saturdays, and random special events. We have Wild DIno wipes every Sunday @ 06:00pm EST, to help out all the new players on getting the strongest, highest lvl dinos. That way the larger tribes don't go out and take up all the good stuff for themselves!

There is no admin abuse on the server. None of our Admins are allowed to randomly spawn in stuff for themselves or others. I feel like that defeats the purpose of it being a survival game if you can have everything and anything you want whenever you wanted it.

Hatching/Gestation, Crop-Growth, Maturation, Harvesting, Breeding, Taming, Mating, Xp, and Stats for both wild and tamed dinosaur well as players are all boosted, BUT NOT BY MUCH! (X3) With that being said, the wild Dinos are also boosted! Meaning the wild Dinos are X2 faster, X3 more health, X3 more damage and X3 more torpor. Since this is a PVE server, I feel that the wild dinos should be a challenge, in which they are! A few other perks goes along with the server like: FLYER CARRY is turned on. PLATFORM BUILD LIMIT is increased so you can build amazing bases on rafts or a flying fortress on the back of a quetzal, maybe you can even work on an underwater base on the back of a mosasaur and turn him into a submarine! RAID DINO FEEDING is turned on, so you can feed your titanosaurus now and they won't starve to death. ALLOW ANYONE BABY IMPRINT is turned on, I believe it takes a village to raise a child, so either your tribe members or our community can come and aid you in raising and looking after you baby dino. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF NOW! FISHING LOOT QUALITY and SUPPLY CRATE LOOT QUALITY is turned up as well, no longer will you risk you and your DIno's life to open a Journeyman, Mastercraft or Ascendant loot drop just to find a compass or medium crop plot blueprint. FLYER PLATFORM UNALIGNED BASING is turned on, so you can have multiple levels added to your quetzal base. FLOATING DAMAGE is turned on, so you can see when and if your shot hits the dino/player your aiming at.

There are 4 easy to live by rules, which are pretty much common sense. There is absolutely NO TROLLING, NO GRIEFING, NO STEALING, and NO PILLAR SPAMMING allowed on the server. Anyone who breaks these rules will be banned along with anyone they are associated with, without questions asked.

Tribe wars are enabled for all you PVP fans who need a little player VS player action. With that being said, BOTH TRIBES have to agree to the TRIBE WAR before it actually starts. Those tribes having war with one another can do so without the risk of bothering, endangering, or involving other tribes, especially for those players/tribes who want to just chill and build peacefully.

CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SERVER under any circumstances! MEANING ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. I personally have nothing against kids, I love kids, but sadly everytime kids come around, we always seem to have loads of problems. Over the three years of playing ARK, time and time again I give them chance after chance and everytime it turns out badly, so no more children on the sever. Sorry boys and girls!

So if your interested in joining the server please contact me -Cookiewife92- or my husband -Beetz Tha Don-  or our Admin -Miss Rodriguez- for a party invite. EVERYONE WHO JOINS THE SERVER WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH A PRE-SCREENING PROCESS. That way we keep all the jerks, idiots, trolls and children off our server and out of our community. I would advise to try getting in contact with my husband "Beetz Tha Don" first, since he is on and around xbox a lot more than I am or get in contact with our Admin Senorita "Miss Rodriguez".

Hope you all enjoy ARK and Happy Huntings! xoxo <3

been playing with this server for a long time and have been with them on several maps...it is by far one of the best run servers i have seen so far..the admins are fair and very helpful...they have so many events and they actually follow through with them (great prizes btw) and  they keep a tightly running ship so to speak...its a really chill group of people and security is on the maximum so i can actually invite people to my area to see my build and be confident they wont leave with parting gifts...love the server and LOVE the map...its so big and so much to see and do...if you can get in on this server DO IT!...best server you will ever be involved with!

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, Beetz said:

(18+ONLY) (MIC REQUIRED)

Hi all ARK survivors! I'm Cookiewife92 and I'm hosting a mature, friendly, community based 24/7 PVE server with my husband on the Center map XB1.

There is no admin abuse on the server.

Monthly, Weekly, and Holiday community events are in rotation.

Hatching/Gestation, Maturation, Gathering, Breeding, Taming, Xp, Stats for both wild and tamed dinosaur well as players are all boosted, BUT NOT BY MUCH! (X2-X3)

There is absolutely NO TROLLING, NO GRIEFING, NO STEALING, NO PILLAR SPAMMING allowed on the server. Anyone who breaks these rules will be banned without questions asked.

Tribe wars are enabled for all you PVE fans who need a little player VS player action, without the risk of bothering other tribes who want to just chill and build peacefully.

Children are not allowed on the server under any circumstances. I personally have nothing against kids, I love kids, but sadly everytime kids come around we have loads of problems. Over the three years of playing ARK. Time and time again I give them chance after chance and everytime it turns out badly, so no more. Sorry boys and girls!

So if your interested in joining the server please contact me -Cookiewife92- or my husband -Beetz Tha Don- for a party invite. I would advise to try messaging him first or getting in contact with him first since he is on and around xbox more than i am.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Huntings! xoxo <3

Hey out there all ARK Survivors!

Our server has switched over to the new Ragnorak map and we have space for new people. We have a community of 56 adults and we would love to have 25 new members added to our community!

DOWN BELOW IS UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SEVER, STATS, RULES, AND HOW TO JOIN.

(18+ONLY) (MIC REQUIRED)

Hi all ARK survivors! I'm Cookiewife92 and I'm hosting a mature, peaceful, friendly, community based 24/7 PVE server with my husband on the brand new RAGNORAK map XB1. The difficulty it set to max for now, that way you can tame lvl: 150 Dinos and lvl: 190 Wyverns!

We have a nice community of a little over 50 people and we have Monthly, Weekly, and Holiday/Community events in rotation. Like: Gladiator Arena(PVE/PVP), Jousting Arena, Diplodocus Soccer, Doedicurus Pinball, Relay Races, Scavenger Hunts, Maze Runs, Admin Carnival, Cave Raids, Boss Battle Saturdays, and random special events. We have Wild DIno wipes every Sunday @ 06:00pm EST, to help out all the new players on getting the strongest, highest lvl dinos. That way the larger tribes don't go out and take up all the good stuff for themselves!

There is no admin abuse on the server. None of our Admins are allowed to randomly spawn in stuff for themselves or others. I feel like that defeats the purpose of it being a survival game if you can have everything and anything you want whenever you wanted it.

Hatching/Gestation, Crop-Growth, Maturation, Harvesting, Breeding, Taming, Mating, Xp, and Stats for both wild and tamed dinosaur well as players are all boosted, BUT NOT BY MUCH! (X3) With that being said, the wild Dinos are also boosted! Meaning the wild Dinos are X2 faster, X3 more health, X3 more damage and X3 more torpor. Since this is a PVE server, I feel that the wild dinos should be a challenge, in which they are! A few other perks goes along with the server like: FLYER CARRY is turned on. PLATFORM BUILD LIMIT is increased so you can build amazing bases on rafts or a flying fortress on the back of a quetzal, maybe you can even work on an underwater base on the back of a mosasaur and turn him into a submarine! RAID DINO FEEDING is turned on, so you can feed your titanosaurus now and they won't starve to death. ALLOW ANYONE BABY IMPRINT is turned on, I believe it takes a village to raise a child, so either your tribe members or our community can come and aid you in raising and looking after you baby dino. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF NOW! FISHING LOOT QUALITY and SUPPLY CRATE LOOT QUALITY is turned up as well, no longer will you risk you and your DIno's life to open a Journeyman, Mastercraft or Ascendant loot drop just to find a compass or medium crop plot blueprint. FLYER PLATFORM UNALIGNED BASING is turned on, so you can have multiple levels added to your quetzal base. FLOATING DAMAGE is turned on, so you can see when and if your shot hits the dino/player your aiming at.

There are 4 easy to live by rules, which are pretty much common sense. There is absolutely NO TROLLING, NO GRIEFING, NO STEALING, and NO PILLAR SPAMMING allowed on the server. Anyone who breaks these rules will be banned along with anyone they are associated with, without questions asked.

Tribe wars are enabled for all you PVP fans who need a little player VS player action. With that being said, BOTH TRIBES have to agree to the TRIBE WAR before it actually starts. Those tribes having war with one another can do so without the risk of bothering, endangering, or involving other tribes, especially for those players/tribes who want to just chill and build peacefully.

CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SERVER under any circumstances! MEANING ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. I personally have nothing against kids, I love kids, but sadly everytime kids come around, we always seem to have loads of problems. Over the three years of playing ARK, time and time again I give them chance after chance and everytime it turns out badly, so no more children on the sever. Sorry boys and girls!

So if your interested in joining the server please contact me -Cookiewife92- or my husband -Beetz Tha Don-  or our Admin -Miss Rodriguez- for a party invite. EVERYONE WHO JOINS THE SERVER WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH A PRE-SCREENING PROCESS. That way we keep all the jerks, idiots, trolls and children off our server and out of our community. I would advise to try getting in contact with my husband "Beetz Tha Don" first, since he is on and around xbox a lot more than I am or get in contact with our Admin Senorita "Miss Rodriguez".

Hope you all enjoy ARK and Happy Huntings! xoxo <3

• 2 weeks later...
Hey to all you ARK Survivors out there! Just checking to see if there are any Survivors out there who are above the age of 18+ and are looking for a friendly, peaceful community based 24/7 PVE server? If so, message my husband or my main Admin! Thank you and hope to hear from you very soon! xoxoxo
I may be interested would you be able to tell me what the boosted rates are? There is a group of 3 in total all mature players. My GT is ESXB.

Hey anyone out there looking for a server? We have an amazing 24/7 PVE server still going with a few open slots! Still 18+ only but there is much fun to be had, we do weekly server events all built by the Alpha tribe for the enjoyment of the sever. If you are interested message Beetz Tha Don for more information!!! Remember 18+ ONLY!!!

Archived