New Release Date For 1.4

LegendaryPro

5 hours ago, Akkori said:

People really should invest a few hours into finding a decent unofficial server. It would make things so much better for them. They could actually participate in getting a solution to issues like those with brick walls. Just email the server admin and request some help. BingoBango.

exactly

On 1/20/2017 at 2:53 PM, Akkori said:

People really should invest a few hours into finding a decent unofficial server. It would make things so much better for them. They could actually participate in getting a solution to issues like those with brick walls. Just email the server admin and request some help. BingoBango.

I have trust issues. It's too easy for Admins to abuse power. The safeguards are too easy to bypass. Been there, done that, burned the T-shirt. Playing on an official is the only way to be 100% sure that you're on a level playing field with other players. 

17 hours ago, darkfelt said:

I have trust issues. It's too easy for Admins to abuse power. The safeguards are too easy to bypass. Been there, done that, burned the T-shirt. Playing on an official is the only way to be 100% sure that you're on a level playing field with other players. 

I hear you. It makes it better that I don't play PvP, heh. There would still be unofficial I feel I could trust on PvP though. I've seen several advertising here and there run by guild/groups that have been gaming together for years in multiple games. It just takes time to 'audit' them.

Archived