[Please read entire post]

[Entrance interview is mandatory]

Kingdom of Jurk has opened its borders in an effort to attract a few small (3-5 person) Tribes. The Server is set on the the Ragnarok map. As of now there are only 4 tribes(about 15 players), so lots of good spots still left. 

We are seeking to create a community based on trade, open world PvP, Contests and scavenger hunts.  Structure Resistance is turned up and we have a very strict NO WIPING rule. Though  Raiding is allowed.

Taming is at 4.  We seek to keep kibble taming somewhat relevant.  Breeding stats are set to 6 for the time being and imprinting timers have been adjusted but minor tweaks may need to be made in an effort to ensure you can get that 100% imprint bonus!

Harvesting has a healthy boost without being too much.

Dinos only have weight boosts.

Players have very mild boosts to stats, excluding  weight, oxygen, and fortitude, which are highly boosted. Food and water drain are slightly less. You will level extremely fast.

We aim to keep the game challenging without the tedium of Grinding on official servers. 

Rules are as follows:

1) No harassing tribes while they tame.

2) No wiping bases. Break what you need to get what you want, then leave.

3) No grief. If you attack a tribes base you and/or your allies must wait 7 days to attack that tribe again. However, if the victim tribe attacks you before the 7 days are up, you may retaliate free of punishment. Other tribes must recognize this period. There will be a channel for "off-limits recovery periods"

4) No building in caves. This includes any underwater caves and/or bubbles.

5) Do not block resources.

7) You or your tribe must be active at least once a week. Extended absences could result in loss of dinos and/or structures.

8) Limit of one base per tribe, and one small outpost.

9) It is not against the rules to wipe someone's passive tames out. However, it is frowned upon by the majority of players. Said players may see fit to return the favor. To be clear, if you kill lots of passives, expect yours to be dead as well. Killing tames does not apply to base raiding rules.

10) Only two platforms per species per tribe. For instance. Your tribe can have 7 paraceratheriums, but only two may have platform saddles.
11) Do not allow your friends to join through you. Any player not found on host accounts friends list will be banned. If it is determined that you allowed this to happen, you also risk being banned.

12) Preferably all players should have discord. If this is not possible at least one member from every tribe must have discord. That person will be in charge of keeping their tribe up to date on rules. Should a member of said tribe break a rule "I didn't know" will not be an acceptable excuse.

13) No blocking obelisks.

Tribes that join will receive one max tame dino of their choosing, Excluding Gigas. 

If you or your tribe are interested in joining the server, or have any questions Feel free to contact me via my xbox GT: JURK JENKINS. [Entrance interview is mandatory]  I have the smart glass app so am usually able to respond quickly. The admins are strictly neutral and will not participate in PvP against other tribes, We are not looking for Sausagebags. We are looking for people who just wanna play the game, with some PvP squabbles now and then.  If you are a Total D-bag, please refrain from contacting me. ( you know who you are)

Set up an interview for you are your tribe today! We need dedicated players who are looking for a good home, with friendly people and generous admins.

***Thanks to donations from happy players i was able to upgrade  my internet speed for a year***

***Router settings have been changed to ensure better connectivity as of Feb 3, 2017***

(admins not responsible for loss due to fire, theft, or break in)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived