Allosaurs are Beautiful - Large/Multiple Photos

Scotty8319

On 1/11/2017 at 5:21 AM, Scotty8319 said:

If you're on slow internet or limited data, you might want to turn around. I'm not sure the size of these photos or how long they may take to load. Fair warning. 

I know Allos can be a complete pain in the butt, and they spawn in areas they shouldn't - like inside peoples perimeter fencing or even in their buildings, laying waste to their favorite pets or newest tames. Not to mention they are ruthless killers that give no mercy, love to gang up in massive numbers sometimes hitting 10 or more individuals, and appoint their own super moody pack members as the alphas that will eat your face the hardest.  But all that aside, they can be very striking to look at.

I've been wanting to start tinkering with Allos and trying to breed some colour mutations, so I was looking over my adults and realized that even with no mutations, they are very pretty dinosaurs. They are a good sized animal too which helps when admiring colours, and with the alpha aura rising from some it can really add to their looks.

Thought I'd share some of my natural colours. I would love to see some of your allos as well, either naturally coloured or mutations through breeding. Feel free to share if you want to! :)

q9m1ncN.jpg

jFg2X5B.jpg

UiV2amv.jpg

7qL7Q8u.jpg

7oDvmDQ.jpg

@Scotty8319 omgzzz your allos look so amazing:Jerblove:  would you ever consider trading their eggs?:Jerbcry:

I saw someone on reddit with a blue mutation and it looked so pretty as well! Like it was natural cause its blueness was muted and not neon. here's the link to theirs: ss4pu213au3y.jpg

I cry evertim :Jerbcry: 

3 minutes ago, seelion said:

@Scotty8319 omgzzz your allos look so amazing:Jerblove:  would you ever consider trading their eggs?:Jerbcry:

I still have no colour mutations in allos, but if you wanted some eggs from the natural coloured ones in those photos, sure. I'm on a PC PvE server. If you're on the same I can toss you some eggs. :)

I hatched out 6 more eggs from them yesterday, no colour mutations. Bah!  Will try again later in the week and hope for something vibrant! lol

Here is a photo of that same blue Allosaur all mature. :)  She definitely turned out lovely! 

GjmLyCb.jpg

6 hours ago, Scotty8319 said:

I still have no colour mutations in allos, but if you wanted some eggs from the natural coloured ones in those photos, sure. I'm on a PC PvE server. If you're on the same I can toss you some eggs. :)

I hatched out 6 more eggs from them yesterday, no colour mutations. Bah!  Will try again later in the week and hope for something vibrant! lol

Here is a photo of that same blue Allosaur all mature. :)  She definitely turned out lovely! 

GjmLyCb.jpg

@Scotty8319 I didn't think I'd ever see an adult pic of it xD it's looks so awesome T-T

and yeah, I'm on official pve, I actually thought the greenness of your allos was a mutation xD I'll send you a pm :)

On 1/11/2017 at 4:21 AM, Scotty8319 said:

If you're on slow internet or limited data, you might want to turn around. I'm not sure the size of these photos or how long they may take to load. Fair warning. 

I know Allos can be a complete pain in the butt, and they spawn in areas they shouldn't - like inside peoples perimeter fencing or even in their buildings, laying waste to their favorite pets or newest tames. Not to mention they are ruthless killers that give no mercy, love to gang up in massive numbers sometimes hitting 10 or more individuals, and appoint their own super moody pack members as the alphas that will eat your face the hardest.  But all that aside, they can be very striking to look at.

I've been wanting to start tinkering with Allos and trying to breed some colour mutations, so I was looking over my adults and realized that even with no mutations, they are very pretty dinosaurs. They are a good sized animal too which helps when admiring colours, and with the alpha aura rising from some it can really add to their looks.

Thought I'd share some of my natural colours. I would love to see some of your allos as well, either naturally coloured or mutations through breeding. Feel free to share if you want to! :)

q9m1ncN.jpg

jFg2X5B.jpg

UiV2amv.jpg

7qL7Q8u.jpg

7oDvmDQ.jpg

i love the green and black one

• 2 weeks later...

Archived