Many console players are confused about Winter Wonderland. Here is a summary.

TheTDev

People are upset at what consoles missed out on this year. Here's a recap on what we do and don't have, and how to add it to your non-official servers. 

-No Snow.

-No Raptor Clause

-Certain Items are not available like the candy cane skin for club, coal, mistletoe, and high end blueprints via Raptor Clause.

This is what we can get:

Console Survivors can experience the fun of the holidays by 'sleighing' special gift-bearing creatures! Scattered across the ARK, various festive themed friends will be delivering Santa's Gifts. Kill the following critters and collect goodies from their inventories: 

Stags over Level 100:
Reindeer Skin

Yetis:
Santa Dino Hat

Penguins over Level 50:
Santa Player Hat

Xbox Survivors are in for an additional treat, as some of the ARK's creatures are also celebrating their birthdays, with hats and a special suit! ;)

Titanosaurus:
Birthday Suit Shirt
Birthday Suit Pants

Wild Giganotosaurus:
Birthday Dino Hat

Dilos over Level 50:
Birthday Player Hat

If you're on non-official here are the commands to add these items in your server. 

Hey Survivors,

If you're playing on a Non-Official Server for Console but would like to make use of the Winter Wonderland Cosmetics, the server admins can do so using the following blueprint paths:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_TorchSparkler.PrimalItemSkin_TorchSparkler'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayShirt.PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayShirt'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayPants.PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayPants'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemCostume_ReindeerStag.PrimalItemCostume_ReindeerStag'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_PartyHat.PrimalItemSkin_PartyHat'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_SantaHat.PrimalItemSkin_SantaHat'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_DinoPartyHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoPartyHat'"

I hope this helps those who are confused and wondering if Winter Wonderland is even in effect! Sadly I wish we at least had snow on console. Sad Christmas. Sad Christmas Indeed.

Epic fail on this one wild card, i was super excited about decorating my house with the lights and xmas decor like there was last year, not seeing any of that, but even if i just missed it non officials get literally nothing? I spent money on a 3rd xbox so me and my girl culd run our own server just for this game, to now find out that apparently wild card does not care about thoughs of us who have spent the most money on this game/equipment not to mention the time it takes to run a good server for people... guess i will be playing overwatch this xmas season

Archived