SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!

The server where we actually give AF

ATTENTION PVP PLAYERS.COME TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS
Introducing a brand new 24/7 pvp server on scorched earth. Featuring OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION, boosted stats and rates,VISIBLE ADMIN LOGGING. 
25x exp
10x harvest
100x hatching
25x mature
Low food and water consumption
Infinite weight for players and dinos
Boosted fortitude
Instant taming
Multiple dino wipes daily

SERVER GT: TRITCH22
 server admins: giantfan49 , MalusDarkblade5 , robcurt

Server is up now. Designed to allow people to have a chance to play the game and have a base to come back to the next day lol. Attentive and experienced admins. No admin abuse. Events upcoming.

Love this server..  nice and quick but not endgame in 1 hour like other fast servers.

Met 1 of the admins who was cool as fk

Servers stable and with the multiple dino wipes the lag is at a minimum even when the server player limit is near or maxed out.  

Several tribes growing at a competative pace. . This is a diamond mine for those who enjoy PVP..

Highly recommend for those who like a challenge 

On 12/13/2016 at 3:10 PM, Malusdarkblade said:

SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!

The server where we actually give AF

ATTENTION PVP PLAYERS.COME TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS
Introducing a brand new 24/7 pvp server on scorched earth. Featuring OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION, boosted stats and rates,VISIBLE ADMIN LOGGING. 
25x exp
10x harvest
100x hatching
25x mature
Low food and water consumption
Infinite weight for players and dinos
Boosted fortitude
Instant taming
Multiple dino wipes daily

SERVER GT: TRITCH22
 server admins: giantfan49 , MalusDarkblade5 , robcurt

Server is up now. Designed to allow people to have a chance to play the game and have a base to come back to the next day lol. Attentive and experienced admins. No admin abuse. Events upcoming.

UPDATE 12/19

server is still going strong. a few connectivity issues but nothing major. due to some complaints about folks not having time to establish before being attacked we will be starting a GRACE PERIOD SYSTEM. maybe 4 days to build before you can be attacked. as boosted as the server is......a good player should have an EMPIRE BY THEN!!!!!!

it currently takes about 4 hrs to raise a wyvern. only one milk needed. most tribes are willing to help you get started too.

Admins painted a ton of dinos for people yesterday, we will continue to do this.

we now have a facebook group too https://www.facebook.com/groups/303448136721892/

new players welcome!!!! so far we are averaging about 16 people on at a time.

see you on the battlefield!!!!!

Great server! Build up is quick. Everyone is very respectful,the admins are very attentive and help out a ton.they do dino wipes quite a bit from what i've seen. it only takes a few hours to get a dragon and the scoorched noobs gave me the milk. as far as pvp i have yet to find myself in a fight so im just stockpiling stuff. i give this server 5 stars. join it and ask for me if you want to trade

Archived