Congratulations to the winners of April's Survivor League!May's Survivor League details to be announced soon.[FAQ]
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: FREE FOR ALL
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: 2 PLAYER TRIBES
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: 4 PLAYER TRIBES
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: 6 PLAYER TRIBES
Survivor League FAQ
- What is Survivor League?
- The Survivor League is a hall of fame that intends to honor and preserve the top 40 Survival of the Fittest players of said period. At the end of every league, we will be celebrating the highest-scoring players, which will be visible in real time, by both archiving them and announcing them as the Survivor League for that month.
- How long does each Survivor League last?
- Each Survivor League will last approximately 30 days. Players will be able to see when the next winners are announced on this page. At the top of this page, there is a visible clock which will highlight how long is left until the winners are archived and the next session begins. This page will also contain a current leaderboard which will display, in real time, the survivors who are currently top of the rankings. Keep in mind, those survivors may not be the ones who make it into the Survivor League at the end of the session, as they will need to keep their place for when the timer hits zero.
- When does the first Survivor League start? Â Â Â
- The first Survivor League will be announced on April the 15th at 5PM Eastern. This means that all active games now will count towards the first league and players are able to keep track of when the winners will be archived by checking the clock at the top of Survivor League page.
- How will the ranking system work?
- Ranks are determined by the amount of score you have in each specific game-mode. When the clock hits zero, the Top 10 Ranking players in each of the 4 game modes, a total of 40 players, will be declared and entered into the Survivor League. Following this, the new clock will begin ticking for the next Survivor League. Ranks will not be reset after each month has been awarded so it is entirely possible for players to stay on the league for multiple months, however a players score may start to decay if a player has not played for over 1 week.
- What are the benefits to becoming a part of the Survivor League?
- There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Survivor League. First of all, the top 10 players in each mode will receive a cash-prize dependant on their placement on the rank tables. The prizes will be distributed as following: PRIZES 1st Place: $3500 - 2nd Place: $2500 - 3rd Place: $1800 - 4th Place: $1650 - 5th Place: $1500 6th Place: $1350 - 7th Place: $1200 - 8th Place: $1050 - 9th Place: $900 - 10th Place: $750 These prizes will be allocated accordingly to all 40 members of the Survivor League for that month. Survivor League members will also be archived and celebrated throughout the game in the Survivor League Archives and members of this exclusive and honorary league will be invited to upcoming broadcasted Tournaments, so getting into the league is not just a way to win a large amount of money and glory, but also a way to earn even more prizes and glory in the future. We are serious about the Survival of the Fittest becoming a serious competitive e-sports game and with that, want to celebrate players who are dedicated and perform to the highest standard!
- Disqualification from Survivor League
- Any player found to be exploiting the game by gaining an unfair advantage through the use of unintended mechanics or third party programmes will risk being disqualified from the league. Studio Wildcard holds the authority and discretion to determine what gaining an unfair advantage would be and will step in if necessary. Disqualification from Survivor League may result in, but is not limited to: being permanently banned from ARK Survival of the Fittest, stripped of all Survivor League titles, forfeiture of any unpaid monetary prizes and prohibited from entering or participating any tournament.
- Changes made to Survivor League
- Studio Wildcard holds the right to make any changes to the terms of participation and to the methods of qualification for Survivor League as they deem necessary, however all changes must be notified to players in advance and will not have an effect for 30 days. This does not impact balance or other such changes to the game mode, Survival of The Fittest, only to the terms of the Survivor League and its associated prizes/titles/rewards, etc.