ARK Mobile News
Posts posted by WilliamMichell
Today hasn't happened yet but I will outline my plans now and update with reality later lol...
On my to do list:
- Meat Run(s) for our breeding base, need to fill 8/10 of the 12 tek troughs and a hand full of the 33 fridges so we can mass raise some giga (plus a few other bits)
- Convert the remaining Stone buildings to Metal
- Farm Spino Sails then Breed and hatch half a dozen Megalania for the Toxin to do another Alpha Monkey run in a few days (gotta keep those troughs powered)
- Might do some more work on my Ice Base
- Will probably head over to a friends Extinction Base to help them out with some Veins and Drops
Also would love to see the explorer notes put into hard back book form for sale (I think it has something like this in the Collectors Edition). I would buy the book if it was sold at a reasonable price inline with other similar books.
36 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:
While you have a good point with your first issue, the raffle is for a Collectors Edition box set, which is available for the Xbox.
I stand corrected, thank you.
Love the fact that we are voting on something we can't try as an Xbox player and those who can try the mods are being entered into a raffle for a game not on the system they're using to play the game...
It's not Mothers Day all around the world people, I don't think they are aiming the event only at the US...
ARK: Survival Evolved, Available Now on Windows 10 with CrossPlay!
Not sure why no mods? Skyrim and Fallout do it on Xbox