Raising a baby Gacha.
The following method had worked for me on more than 20 Gacha babies:
1. Get it to an area with a trough full of Stone.
2. Take it off Wander and Follow.
3. Drop a fridge full of meat in front of it on the ground.
4. Drop about three or four stacks of stone too.
--- The baby Gacha will pick them up, and they will go into it's inventory.
They eat 20 at a time, that's why I add the stone.
If it gets low on meat, drop a few more stacks in front of it.
5. When it troughs, take what's left out of it's inventory.
*They don't appear to actually "eat" from the trough, but all of mine have lived (so far).
** I'm not on official, I'm on PC hosted with an Xbox.